ndnd_ndnd
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
hi, Just_Another_One
I couldn't figure out how to send attachments through message so I'm posting it here. I'm not sure if these are the ones you're looking for. one of them wasn't a file so I've just pasted what it says here:
// /** Required in order to fix style inclusion problems in IE with YUI **/ MathJax.Hub.Config({ config: ["MMLorHTML.js", "Safe.js"], jax: ["input/TeX","input/MathML","output/HTML-CSS","output/NativeMML"], extensions: ["tex2jax.js","mml2jax.js","MathM enu.js","MathZoom.js"], TeX: { extensions: ["AMSmath.js","AMSsymbols.js","no Errors.js","noUndefined.js"] }, menuSettings: { zoom: "Double-Click", mpContext: true, mpMouse: true }, errorSettings: { message: ["!"] }, skipStartupTypeset: true, messageStyle: "none"});Turnitin Assignment NameNEW A2 LAW SUMMER ASSIGNMENT SummaryYou must choose a current human rights issue in England and or Wales, that has been reported in the newspapers over the last 6 months.
Write a commentary of this story - a commentary means you write a summary of the facts, your observations, an explanation of the human rights involved, including the Articles from the European Convention on Human Rights and how those rights have been affected. Any outcomes that have been reported can be included and further appeals if the story is ongoing.
Examples that you might choose include:
The story about the bakers who refused to bake a "gay" wedding cake
The story about how the Government's "fast track" procedure for deporting illegal immigrants has been declared illegal by the Supreme Court
The story about how GCHQ is collecting vast amounts of private emails and texts from citizens who are not suspected of any crime and have no connection with terrorism.
The ongoing story about the shooting of Jean-Charles Menezes by a police officer in 2005.
The commentary should be about 1000 words (3 sides of A4)
You can include pictures and statistics, quotes and sections from the Human Rights Act 1998 and the ECHR.
Be aware that direct quotes must be referenced.

Assignment PartStart DateDue DatePost DateMax MarksPart 117/06/15, 14:4524/06/15, 14:4524/06/15, 14:45100
you can tell me if these aren't the correct ones. good luck
Just_Another_One
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you for being amazing, I was able to login to the webiste, so, I got the Englsih Lang+Lit, where did you get the Law one? I don't see it on moddle?
But yes, thank you for helping me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (627)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (368)
19.76%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.46%

Watched Threads