x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a fate worse than death!

{ it looks like it is going to rain as well }

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Sounds like a fate worse than death!

{ it looks like it is going to rain as well }
    hmm, still blue skies here. You're right, rain'll make you even more bored. I like thunder storms though. Go play some online games, tried this one?

http://server-admin.pwp.blueyonder.c...ysterygame.htm

ReputationRep:
    You can come and take my Physiology exam for me this afternoon if you like. Exam Halls, NMS - you know you want to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    You can come and take my Physiology exam for me this afternoon if you like. Exam Halls, NMS - you know you want to
    I don't mind but I can't promise I'll pass it for you

{the sun is coming out! woohoo }

ReputationRep:
    Even I'm tempted by that offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    I don't mind but I can't promise I'll pass it for you

{the sun is coming out! woohoo }
    Well, I can't promise that myself, so it wouldn't make much difference.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I can't promise that myself, so it wouldn't make much difference.
    I'll get a textbook and use my Jedi powers to beam the knowledge into your brain this afternoon. How's that? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    I'll get a textbook and use my Jedi powers to beam the knowledge into your brain this afternoon. How's that? :cool:
    Go for it! Back to work now...

ReputationRep:
    Go for it! Back to work now...
    Good Luck! When are they all over by?

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored too - don't want to revise due to doing stupid numbers of past papers at school and doing well in them, so there is little incentive. Also friends are working or revising or out with other people.

I'm just bored!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by androidkiller)
    I'm bored too - don't want to revise due to doing stupid numbers of past papers at school and doing well in them, so there is little incentive. Also friends are working or revising or out with other people.

I'm just bored!
    Still bored here, still doing economics essay about about 3 sentences per hour. Still not finished. Think Shiny's finally found his college buddies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Still bored here, still doing economics essay about about 3 sentences per hour. Still not finished. Think Shiny's finally found his college buddies.
    Owww!!!

Just had a quick kendo session with my friend. He's teaching me. Owwww!!! Got wacked a lot :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Owww!!!

Just had a quick kendo session with my friend. He's teaching me. Owwww!!! Got wacked a lot :mad:
    Hee hee! Practise Practise. Isn't he supposed to be going easy on you as you're a beginner?

ReputationRep:
    Hee hee! Practise Practise. Isn't he supposed to be going easy on you as you're a beginner?
    I think he is just using me as an excuse to try out some new tricks. Doesn't mean I won't wack him back though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    I think he is just using me as an excuse to try out some new tricks. Doesn't mean I won't wack him back though!
    Sure he's not going to just block you or roll away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    He just likes hitting you with sticks.

And it was horrible, in case anyone was wondering. You wouldn't have done any worse than I did, shiny.

Mysticmin - I finish next Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    He just likes hitting you with sticks.

And it was horrible, in case anyone was wondering. You wouldn't have done any worse than I did, shiny.

Mysticmin - I finish next Tuesday.
    That's good, roll on next tuesday, actually don't, my exams start again. I'm sure you did better than you think!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh! :eek:

Clearly my Jedi powers weren't working! Either that or it was the fact that I have no physiology knowledge to give you anyway :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Ahhhhh! :eek:

Clearly my Jedi powers weren't working! Either that or it was the fact that I have no physiology knowledge to give you anyway :rolleyes:
    yeah but the textbook would have had a nice amount of physiology knowledge.

Did you steal your friend's bread? Or do something so bad that it would explain why you're being whacked with sticks.

ReputationRep:
    yeah but the textbook would have had a nice amount of physiology knowledge.

Did you steal your friend's bread? Or do something so bad that it would explain why you're being whacked with sticks.
    I think he was a bit pissed cos I got lucky and scored with my first strike! It was endless abuse after that!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.