The Student Room Group

Residential Category Help?

Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble selecting which residential category I fit into for my UCAS application, it seems a bit confusing.I was born in Portugal and moved into the UK in 2012, I will have been in the country for 4 years by the time I start my University course, so which residential category would that put me in?
Original post by Left4Warcraft
Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble selecting which residential category I fit into for my UCAS application, it seems a bit confusing.I was born in Portugal and moved into the UK in 2012, I will have been in the country for 4 years by the time I start my University course, so which residential category would that put me in?

It doesn't matter hugely for UCAS- student finance will decide when you apply to them:smile: from UCAS/ unis point of view you fit into the same category whether they judge you as UK or EU (only exception is if you are applying to Scottish unis where being EU will mean lower fees).
From what you say you sound like you are UK resident.
Am from Tanzania, i have been here since 25 of December 2018.and i will be living in uk for four years. What is my residential category
Am from Tanzania, i have been here since 25 of December 2018.and i will be living in uk for four years. What is my residential category
Original post by Pendondekeja

Its how many years you have been living in the UK at the time of starting uni, are you planning on applying to start in 2024?
Original post by Pendondekeja

What is your visa/immigration status?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending