stephyk94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello everyone! I have a question about saas. Its the first time I have ever applied for a student loan from saas and i submitted my application on 9th June 2015. Today I checked my application progress enquiry and it says:
"We have assessed your entitlement and you will be notified shortly."

I was wondering if this means that I will get an award notice from them soon or if it means something else?
The status of the application still says further information but I have handed everything into them already?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question
Bluebells60
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If it says that it means your award will follow shortly and it will be online when you log in as they don't post out now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
stephyk94
Rep:
?
Thank you I've just received my award letter today thank you for replying
Bluebells60
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No problem. Glad it's sorted!

Posted from TSR Mobile
caffelatte047
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by stephyk94)
Thank you I've just received my award letter today thank you for replying
Hi!

Did your application status change after receiving award letter?
I'm asking because I have already downloaded mine, but my status is still: "calculated" and I have this note: "We have assessed your entitlement and you will be notified shortly.", so I'm not sure if everything is ok now or maybe I should still wait for another confirmation... :confused:
Bluebells60
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mine is like that too so no need to worry. As long as you have got your award notice online all is ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
caffelatte047
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ok! Thank you
stephyk94
Rep:
?
Yeah mines was like that too then I checked on the 9th there and it changed to my award has been sent to my online account it's the same so don't worry about it
caffelatte047
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well, nothing changed in my application status but I have my award letter so it seems that I don't have to worry
Thanks for replies!
Pilvi_95
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well I received an e-mail from SAAS, and it said they have now finalised my application and the award notice is now available on my online account. However, on my online account the only given information is that "we have received your application", which has stood there since I sent the application. I'm a bit annoyed...
username1476932
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That's odd the award notice should be there. I think it's best to call them up and ask.
Pilvi_95
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well no worries anymore, I got the award notice today!
Nathlee90
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Have any of you had any contacts from the SLC regarding the loan? It says on the bottom of the award letter that they (SLC) will send more info, but i've had no contact from them?
username1476932
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nathlee90)
Have any of you had any contacts from the SLC regarding the loan? It says on the bottom of the award letter that they (SLC) will send more info, but i've had no contact from them?
Yeah I got two letters from slc in the middle of July one saying they will send more information and the other was the letter with the payments ill be getting each month. I read that they should send out that letter 14 days before starting college/university I'm sure you'll get yours very soon
Nathlee90
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sound, i'll give then a bell on Monday. Thanks!
LilithPaige
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mine took about two weeks after SAAS gave me my award, then I got a letter through the post from slc
RYDOG141
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think my problem is similar. I had already got my funding from saas back in September and have just applied for a student loan about a week ago but it still says in status "further information" even though I'm sure I've given them everything. It also still says "we have assessed your entitlement and you will be notified shortly" can anyone help?
username1476932
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RYDOG141)
I think my problem is similar. I had already got my funding from saas back in September and have just applied for a student loan about a week ago but it still says in status "further information" even though I'm sure I've given them everything. It also still says "we have assessed your entitlement and you will be notified shortly" can anyone help?
I think the best thing to do is to call up the student loans company and SAAS and ask. They will send out a letter with the days that you will be paid on but just to make sure call them up.
Bosquoyruth
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My circumstances have changed since award being sent can i reapply ??
sana-1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know what “pending” means on saas?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (289)
84.5%
No (53)
15.5%

Watched Threads