Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you got asked a question on the distribution of population in Japan, do you have to talk about the 'kensai region'?

Because, what I have done is an illustration of japans four main islands; honshu, shikoku, kyushu and hokaido. Then with a key, just done a simple thing on my diagram to show where most of the population is which I believe is quite good, then I annotated my diagram and wrote about the population in hokkaido and main cities on the coast of honshu like tokyo and osaka beneath my illustration. Also including why people live in these areas and why people do not live in other parts of Japan...

Just wondering if that would be an appropriate answer for a question on population distribution. Hope to get a reply. Thankyou

Thingyguy

ReputationRep:
    ehm..

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.