When do guys lose their looks?

Watch
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
If we work on the assumption that a young man and a young woman try and do everything they can to maintain their good looks, excluding surgery, I think women start to lose their looks by the age of 30 and definitely by about 35 - with a few exceptions. What about men? I would say they stay good looking for much longer.

Not that guys need to look good cos girls all want money but that's besides the point.
Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Ever heard of the saying, men age like wine, women age like milk?

Ever wondered why you don't get young guys with old women but young girls with old men?
jshep000
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Scienceisgood)

Ever wondered why you don't get young guys with old women but young girls with old men?
No my friend, this is just because of that Name:  money.jpg
Views: 2898
Size:  10.2 KB
Liquid Harvest
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Women start to degrade by their mid twenties, and men when they reach their late seventies.
Smug Life
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
women peak at about 20, men at about 30-35
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Saw this hot guy today on my ward who was visiting a friend of his. He said he's only 30 but he's so young looking and yummy. He's my new daddy figure
LauraMayden1
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
My mum is 35/36 and everyone says she's beautiful. And I think so too. She looks pretty young. But to be honest, I think it runs in the family since my grandma is 56 and everyone thinks she is my mum's sister.

Overall though, I think guys stay good looking much longer than girls. Guys probably hit their peak late twenties and early thirties in my opinion, and it starts declining once they get to their forties.
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
Saw this hot guy today on my ward who was visiting a friend of his. He said he's only 30 but he's so young looking and yummy. He's my new daddy figure
Are you a doctor?!
Gherk
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
A guy can model well into his thirties. A girl's modelling career is practically over before they reach thirty.
queen-bee
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Adipoptosis)
Are you a doctor?!
No
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Late thirties for most unless you are rich/healthy
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
When your first grey hair shows

Only joking
About 35-40
41b
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Liquid Harvest)
Women start to degrade by their mid twenties, and men when they reach their late seventies.
I'd say 60 onwards. White hair, bald guys 40+ are attractive, provided they are manly. But few men can remain manly after 60.

After 60, a man is judged successful if he has achieved something worthwhile and is the Patriarch of a large family, but he isn't a "competitor" anymore, but a leader and guide.
Betelgeuse-
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Men probably start declining at 50

Women start declining at late twenties
Another
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'd give both women and men 40 - 45 at a stretch. Obviously, peak ages are a lot younger, but on average this is where most people stop being good looking.
username2053059
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
So their is truth to women liking older men then?
arfah
Badges: 17
Report 6 years ago
my dad is 50+ and looks 30 even though he's smoked for like 20 years- I think it's just genes. So it depends on the person you can't really say when someone will lose their looks.
username2053059
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Scienceisgood)

Never heard that before but I'm going to use it all the time now
Leking9
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Too subjective to give an accurate answer, as it varies from person-to-person
Leking9
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jshep000)
No my friend, this is just because of that Name:  money.jpg
Views: 2898
Size:  10.2 KB
dat money tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
12.96%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.85%
Finding the time to revise (6)
11.11%
Finding the motivation (10)
18.52%
Getting distracted (9)
16.67%
Procrastination (21)
38.89%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads