The Student Room Group

Acted all sappy in front of my girlfriend!

My girlfriend has a younger baby sister and the other day it started crying. So I started singing a lullaby to the baby. It worked and the beautiful little child stopped crying. However, I am thinking was it sappy of me to do that? And will my girlfriend resent me singing lullabies to the baby in future?
Not unless she's a ****.
Original post by Düre
My girlfriend has a younger baby sister and the other day it started crying. So I started singing a lullaby to the baby. It worked and the beautiful little child stopped crying. However, I am thinking was it sappy of me to do that? And will my girlfriend resent me singing lullabies to the baby in future?

It would be ridiculous if she resented you for that. If anything, it showed that you are caring and didn't just let the baby cry, so I doubt your girlfriend would deem it "sappy".
Does she not like her sister or something? idgi
Trust mate, it's all over
That is actually so so cute, would be weird if she held anything against you for doing that..

more guys like u are needed in this world good sir

yes OP you're a phaggot. Ignore her for a week and go lift some weights to help grow your testicles back
Reply 7
That's bad OP.

She's clearly going to name your penis cuddlebunny and cheat on you with an alpha..

Being serious, girls eat stuff like that up so long as you act like a man when the situation calls for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending