The Student Room Group

Why does he keep asking for my selfies?

I met this guy online ages ago, we were just friends back then, but we did talk everyday about everything. He has seen a picture of me before (my profile), and I've seen a picture of him, he is definitely real as he actually turned on his cam once without me even asking and I saw him.

Anyway, about a week ago we decided to become more than friends, now we're quite couple-y in the way we talk. He literally sends me a new selfie everyday randomly, and keeps asking for my selfies in return. I keep sending him selfies, to which he always says nice things like 'you're so gorgeous, beautiful, perfection etc, you could take a selfie even just after you got out of bed and you'd be gorgeous etc', but he keeps asking for new selfies everyday and I can't be bothered taking good selfies daily lol. Why does he need new selfies everyday, I mean he has like 4 of me already in a week. He never used to need this before.

Scroll to see replies

We needs it for his w*nk bank
Reply 2
Original post by RainbowKiwi
We needs it for his w*nk bank

The pictures I send him aren't even close to being provocative, they're just totally innocent face/shoulder shots of me fully clothed, smiling or whatever
Reply 3
He might be thinking you're some sort of catfish
So he doesn't forget what you look like.
He's gradually getting you more and more comfortable with taking selfies and sending them to him, then before you know it BAM the clothes are coming off and you're sending him nudes.
Reply 6
Original post by JXLS
He might be thinking you're some sort of catfish

Oh.. he did mention something about him wanting me to take a picture specifically tomorrow, because I gave him one from last week.. I don't know what all that is about :/
Reply 7
Original post by bassbabe
So he doesn't forget what you look like.

But I'm sure my pictures have already saved in his phone anyway as soon as I send them, so whenever he forgets, he can just look at them again
Reply 8
Original post by WoodyMKC
He's gradually getting you more and more comfortable with taking selfies and sending them to him, then before you know it BAM the clothes are coming off and you're sending him nudes.

Oh.. I don't know, I mean he doesn't seem to be that type.
Original post by WoodyMKC

What is with you and the thought of nudes lmao?

P.S asking for new selfies every day is ****ing weird. He seems odd OP. Why do all these strange people have so much success but I don't... Hmmm...
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Oh.. he did mention something about him wanting me to take a picture specifically tomorrow, because I gave him one from last week.. I don't know what all that is about :/

He might actually be convinced you are a catfish. If he keeps asking for pics and sht, tell him straight I like what we have between us but you can't keep pestering me for pics. What happens then determines your relationship.
Original post by JXLS
He might actually be convinced you are a catfish. If he keeps asking for pics and sht, tell him straight I like what we have between us but you can't keep pestering me for pics. What happens then determines your relationship.

Or maybe... he's the catfish?!
OP just meet the guy, IN A PUBLIC PlACE -there' s only so long you can have an online romance.
Original post by TorpidPhil
What is with you and the thought of nudes lmao?

Funny thing is, I've really toned down my behaviour on here compared to a year or two ago as well :lol: I'll never change...
It's likely that he might ask for nudes soon. This has already happened to me on twitter. Usually guys just ask for nudes as soon as but this one guy asked for normal selfies of me, so I gave a few(I did feel uncomfortable about it though), then within a week he wanted nudes. I blocked straight after. He probably just moves on to new girls as soon as his nude requests get rejected.
Original post by Anonymous
The pictures I send him aren't even close to being provocative, they're just totally innocent face/shoulder shots of me fully clothed, smiling or whatever

He sounds weird though.

Why do you keep sending him so many selfies everytime he asks? Just say you've sent him loads already and if he misses you, he can look at them :tongue:
Reply 15
opposite of ilovereading huh
For his sacred fap bank
I hope he doesn't think I'm catfishing him -.- the pictures I sent were real, and the things I tell him are real.. would be pretty hurtful to think he has such little trust in me that he thinks everything I told him was a lie. Only time will tell I suppose. Maybe he just likes seeing me idk? I'm trying to be optimistic.
hi it's been three years already and can you please tell me what happened between you two because the same thing is happening to me and I don't know what to do
The same thing is happening to me!! He seems nice but he asks for one everyday it’s made me suspicious
Original post by Dorexo denum
hi it's been three years already and can you please tell me what happened between you two because the same thing is happening to me and I don't know what to do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending