Cardiff University 2015 Watch

HazWillz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey!!
Looking for anyone who will be starting the same course as me in September.
I've had an unconditional offer for Sociology and Education. Anyone on here with the same/similar choice ?
Martin6
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! I will be studying Education in September. Ideally I would have done Psychology and Education but that wasn't an option unfortunately!

Does anyone know when we are likely to find out our timetables/how many lectures per week we will have etc?
clarejefferies
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im doing sociology! I think we get our timetables in enrolment week which is just after freshers, that's when we pick our modules/seminar lessons :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
HazWillz
Rep:
?
Hiiii!

Yeah I agree I would have preferred a psychology module too☺️

We start 21st of September which is just an enrolment week, think we will find out ready to start on the 28th!
(Original post by Martin6)
Hey! I will be studying Education in September. Ideally I would have done Psychology and Education but that wasn't an option unfortunately!

Does anyone know when we are likely to find out our timetables/how many lectures per week we will have etc?
HazWillz
Rep:
?
Yay finally someone else! Lol. Yeah we start term properly on the 28th so in sure we will get timetables before that ☺️
(Original post by clarejefferies)
Im doing sociology! I think we get our timetables in enrolment week which is just after freshers, that's when we pick our modules/seminar lessons :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gem Reeves
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by HazWillz)
Hey!!
Looking for anyone who will be starting the same course as me in September.
I've had an unconditional offer for Sociology and Education. Anyone on here with the same/similar choice ?
I'm doing sociology and education too !
Martin6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by HazWillz)
Hiiii!

Yeah I agree I would have preferred a psychology module too☺️

We start 21st of September which is just an enrolment week, think we will find out ready to start on the 28th!
Having seen the modules now, there's actually a module called "Introduction to Psychology" so that should be fun!

I've changed my course now and will also be doing both Sociology and Education!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads