Asian men paying the racial penalty

Watch
thisistheend
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
http://dateren.com/

An Asian male wants to pay $10000 to find himself a girlfriend. He has presumably saw his deficiency and priced his penalty at 10 thousand dollars.

Would he still do this if he was white???
*pitseleh*
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You can only tell so much from a self-penned advert, but he seems like a good guy. I wouldn't want to take his money even if I did know someone that I could suggest.
wildrover
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not this thread again.
AvaAdore
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There are plenty of desperate white men too - hell, are you new to TSR?!
Crongety
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lets be honest British women are only interested in white or black guys.
AvaAdore
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Crongety)
Lets be honest British women are only interested in white or black guys.
British woman here, dated white men black men and Asian men, so...
Just saying that's hardly an objective statement
bassbabe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd find him some random single chick off the street and take the cash. Not sorry.
Monkey D. Luffy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This has nothing to do with race. The guy is terrible with women through his own doing. Desperation cannot help this problem.
Mankytoes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd date him if he didn't think hugging a tiger permanently drugged oblivious was his best "crazy adventure".
thisistheend
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Monkey D. Luffy)
This has nothing to do with race. The guy is terrible with women through his own doing. Desperation cannot help this problem.
Are you sure?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-romance.html
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
but that's the daily mail.

This study seems quite scientific, though the sample isn't diverse i.e. all okcupid users
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/yo...rite-you-back/
as you can see there is a slight variation between races for men but it's very slight.

(Original post by Mankytoes)
I'd date him if he didn't think hugging a tiger permanently drugged oblivious was his best "crazy adventure".
that trend is cringeworthy indeed, strangely that photo isn't of him as well.

generally he seems like a cool guy but this idea does stink of desperation. it also could lead to unfairness. he could really like a woman but break up with her shortly before 6 months if he realises he doesn't like her quite enough to pay $10000. a woman could date him for over 6 months but turn out to be a golddigger. he could use this system to get free sex from golddiggers and systematically dump them before 6 months.

I don't see why OP has turned this into a race issue. Ren hasn't presented it as one. Also the idea of people paying monetary penalties for their unattractiveness is really weird.
OP you're weird.
Monkey D. Luffy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=thisistheend;57635033]Are you sure?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...tml[/QUOTE]

I cant argue with those findings. However it is important to mention that this is purely for dating apps.

If you're on a dating app in the first place then I would have to question their success in the real world with the opposite sex.

I have known quite a few Asians who have been dating white women, who by the way, claim they would never normally go for Asian men (could have something to do with those guys having similar personalities to the ex boyfriends).

Those results may be true for the majority of the population on a dating app but there are clearly exceptions to this rule in the real world. Those Asian men should seek to be the exceptions if they are interested in white women.
*pitseleh*
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ugh, didn't see that. Might just have been brought up in captivity and trained rather than being drugged, I suppose. Still gross though.
Maker
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thisistheend)
http://dateren.com/

An Asian male wants to pay $10000 to find himself a girlfriend. He has presumably saw his deficiency and priced his penalty at 10 thousand dollars.

Would he still do this if he was white???
One Asian man wants to use an unusual way to find a gf and you assume its the same for all Asian men. One Asian man does not represent all Asian men.

I bet if a white man did the same thing, you would not start a thread saying all white men would pay to get a gf.
Mankytoes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by *pitseleh*)
Ugh, didn't see that. Might just have been brought up in captivity and trained rather than being drugged, I suppose. Still gross though.
Do they really do that? Tigers are very dangerous. In any case, doing something clearly set up for tourists isn't really an adventure.
*pitseleh*
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do they really do that? Tigers are very dangerous. In any case, doing something clearly set up for tourists isn't really an adventure.
Mmhm, an acquaintance of mine cuddled a tiger in Tibet that had been raised by monks - apparently not drugged, just extremely docile (though that's not to say it couldn't change its mind.. :erm:). I still don't really approve (it's a wild animal ffs) and as you say, it's hardly an adventure.. more like the kind of thing that would be advertised as a 'tiger experience' or something. Blech.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed