Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok, can someone check this for me? Would really appreciate it. Thanks
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc A2 Comparative Psychology0.doc (100.0 KB, 136 views)

ReputationRep:
    Ah Bowlby and Harlow.. I never liked the attachment stuff, Especially Ainsworth and Bell Stages. Harlow and His Monkey Love satudy. Aah.

ReputationRep:
    Well, i dunno bout the animal altruism coz I didnt do that, but Bowlby and Harlow are right... lol sorry not much help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raven4723)
    Well, i dunno bout the animal altruism coz I didnt do that, but Bowlby and Harlow are right... lol sorry not much help
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    :party: submitted....

shame i cant share out rep

ReputationRep:
    What A2 Modules did you guys do ? I did Animal Behaviour / Pro and Anti Social behaviour and Biorythms, sleep and dreaming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    What A2 Modules did you guys do ? I did Animal Behaviour / Pro and Anti Social behaviour and Biorythms, sleep and dreaming.
    i did Relationships, Social and Personality Devopment and Biorhythms, sleep and dreaming. What was Pro and Anti Social like coz I always wanted to know, I read a bit in the book when I wasn't sposed too :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I did child development and atypical behaviour and approaches, methods and debates
    So I'm willing to help on any of those topics!

ReputationRep:
    I did:

Unit4: Relationships, Pro and Anti-Social Behaviour, Biorhythms, Sleep & Dreaming.

Unit5: Treatments, Issues, Approaches.

ReputationRep:
    Pro and Anbti Social Behaviour was one of my Favs. It was covering why we help out, and altrustic forms within bystanders. Also how the media has an influence on pro and anti social acts, Really good. Relationships looked really interesting in the book thou.

I forgot the Whole treatments and therapies/ASppraoches/ Issues and Deabtes. Not so hot on those ones.

ReputationRep:
    Pro and Anbti Social Behaviour was one of my Favs. It was covering why we help out, and altrustic forms within bystanders. Also how the media has an influence on pro and anti social acts, Really good. Relationships looked really interesting in the book thou.

I forgot the Whole treatments and therapies/ASppraoches/ Issues and Deabtes. Not so hot on those ones.
    Didn't really like relationships, there was too much of it... had a discussion about it today tho lol!
    Unit 5 (forgot about it - call it repression!): Psychopathology, Debates and Approaches.
    LOVED Approaches... hated debates, psychopathology interesting at first but boring by the time you get to depression!

ReputationRep:
    Units? :confused: did u gals do AQA psychology then?

my school decided to follow the OCR syllabus, so i have no idea what we will be doing..

ReputationRep:
    Yeap AQA all the way. So OCR is not in modules then?

ReputationRep:
    Yeap AQA all the way. So OCR is not in modules then?
    not too sure about A2, but AS was focused on 20 core studies, and asked one question on each study (very easy!)

As for A2, we haven't been told much, just that we will be looking a lot at comparative psychology, animals, and different psychological conditions, thats it...

ReputationRep:
    Animal stuff is great, I loved doing Animal Behaviour Especially Intelligence and Theory of Mind stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Animal stuff is great, I loved doing Animal Behaviour Especially Intelligence and Theory of Mind stuff.
    yea, it's really cool going to the zoo and watching them all day! Love photography too, so its even better! The monkeys do some really cool stuff, when we last went they fished an apple out of the moat! Shame we cant observe them in the wild, that would be better! J/W, when you say ToM, do you refer to the animals? Do animals have a theory of mind? (i have no idea if they do/how they would test it!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raven4723)
    i did Relationships, Social and Personality Devopment and Biorhythms, sleep and dreaming. What was Pro and Anti Social like coz I always wanted to know, I read a bit in the book when I wasn't sposed too :rolleyes:
    Pro and Anti Social was one of my favourite modules that i've done throughout AS and A2 Psychology...I didn't like relationships that much, but i think that was because of my teacher.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I did AQA (Spec. A)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohogirlie)
    Pro and Anti Social was one of my favourite modules that i've done throughout AS and A2 Psychology...I didn't like relationships that much, but i think that was because of my teacher.
    What did your teacher do wrong? Coz I didn't like relationships either, and I thought it was because of my teacher, but relationships has been really unpopular - so maybe it's hard to teach?

ReputationRep:
    Hanzing, the stuff you gave me about animal Altruism... the teacher completely ignored! :eek: He said none of it was necessary right now got an A though, he he he - wonder if the layout influenced his marking....

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.