Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh I loved Soton, I'm gonna put it as my Number 1 or 2, but I can't decide which yet!
    I think the coursework is where I fall down. I'm *trying* to write some of my A2 coursework now, but I'm finding it so dull (in our school we do psych experiment write ups every week and it's my lest favourite thing!)

Do you have to do many write ups at Uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clomoo)
    Do you have to do many write ups at Uni?
    check the prospectus and see how you are assessed.

ReputationRep:
    It may just be first-day enthusiasm, but I am LOVING my new Psychology lessons .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostinfantasies)
    It may just be first-day enthusiasm, but I am LOVING my new Psychology lessons .
    That's cos Psychology is great

ReputationRep:
    Kate85, Doom and Gloom and clomoo, you have all been added to the members list. Put us in your signature and welcome! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    We so need a symbol for this Soc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*Sweetness*~)
    That's cos Psychology is great
    seconded.

ReputationRep:
    oh btw, to any lower 6th students who have just started psychology, and are with OCR, just ask me, i'm currently revising the whole syllabus and can really help out quite a bit.

Otherwise, ask any of the other members who are definately very friendly and willing to help

hmm, on a side note..... hmm, a psychology quiz? hmmm lol.

ReputationRep:
    That would Be wicked..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    We so need a symbol for this Soc.
    Yeah i agree. But i don't think we're going to be able to get one for a while. But members feel free to post symbols here. When we have a few i will then set up a poll.

ReputationRep:
    You know what? I've been so stressed about the whole organisational side of uni (i.e accommodation/money/union etc) that I forgot about all the lovely Psychology I'm going to be learning!
    And now I'm starting to worry if I'm gona like it or not at uni - I'm really scared it'll be too scientific and I won't get it! Help!

ReputationRep:
    My friend who just started her MSc course at UCL has papers due for her 3rd day of class! Many, many readings as it is and not to mention the tests already lined up. Now I'm a bit worked up over the undergrad workload.

ReputationRep:
    But then again, Its a masters degree so They may expect them to be well able to cope with that workload at the beginning of term. I think for Undergrad first year They may at least ease us into it.. (I Hope anyway )

ReputationRep:
    May I join? I LOVE psychology I did AS and A level and now about to study it at Keele University...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily-Sarah)
    May I join? I LOVE psychology I did AS and A level and now about to study it at Keele University...?
    :party: someone else who is going to keele!!

i'm putting keele as my first choice for next year

what course are you taking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily-Sarah)

You Tick All the Boxes By dear.. and James Blunt? My I can see im going to like you

ReputationRep:
    hi, i just finished 2 years of psych higher in my IB and am now going on to study it...
    would very much like to join

ReputationRep:
    Ok, im not trying to offend anyone here, but i know somebody studying PSYCHOLOGY at Warwick, and she told me there were fives guys studying psychology out of 100 or so, and 3 of the guys were gay!! Im straight so i suppose that 100+ girls cant be too bad, but are there usually alot more girls than guys?!!!
    eric

ReputationRep:
    Same with languages, there are loads more girls than boys, but that doesnt put me of at all!! In fact...

ReputationRep:
    In my psych lectures there are about 4 boys and an older man all the rest (about 100) are girls

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 30, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.