Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good luck
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey i need help with my practical investigations. i've sorta got my questions and all and i just need a peer evaluation,someone to look through it and see if the questions are appropriate? would anyone (especially if oyu've done it before or in uni,as you'll have more experience) care to help? thanks

how's everyone between?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    hey i need help with my practical investigations. i've sorta got my questions and all and i just need a peer evaluation,someone to look through it and see if the questions are appropriate? would anyone (especially if oyu've done it before or in uni,as you'll have more experience) care to help? thanks

how's everyone between?
    I'll take a look if you want but can't guarentee I'll be able to help!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    thank you it's just to see if the activities are ok

ReputationRep:
    Attribution...

People don't sit next to you in a doctors surgery waiting room...

I just noticed it...

I believe it is the Fundamental Attribution Process (FAE) they sit at least two seats away fron strangers...

I'm guessing other psychologists notice the psychology behind peoples actions.

Hmm?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Its the same as when men are in the toilet, they tend to not pick urinals next to each other through choice, You alays pick n empty seat on the bus. I think its down to are personal space issues really, Ideally we prefer to sit alone if possible, then imposed on a stranger. Its an interesting aspect of psychology and alot of it is asociation and consequences.. aother emxaple of behaviourism in every day.

ReputationRep:
    Fisher and Byrne (1975) - personal space and invasion of the boundary

good read

*goes back to :suitc: :suitd: :suith: :suits: - best psychology based game in existence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    thank you it's just to see if the activities are ok
    You gonna send me it?
    Want my email?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by ~Raven~)
    You gonna send me it?
    Want my email?
    ooo thanks. i got this guy to look at it but yeh i'll send it.i'll just pm it to you since we're not on at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    My Its gone so quiet in here ah well.. Woo Holiday!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yay for you ..i don't start till friday

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to say anything psychological. Just thought I'd say hello to Hanzing, seeing as ya popped in when noone's here.
    I didn't want ya self-esteem dropping because ya alone and noone's answering ya.

oops, that was psychological

ReputationRep:
    A wee bit. He, Ill let you off. I have a whole month now to do.. nothingness and the occasional assignment I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    A wee bit. He, Ill let you off. I have a whole month now to do.. nothingness and the occasional assignment I suppose.
    Wonderbar... I guess.

ReputationRep:
    may i please join? im currently doing as psychology

ReputationRep:
    Hiya psychological peeps
    Its that time of the year, where I have to come up with my dissertation plan and select my supervisor. I want to do my dissertation on something clinically related, but Its supposed to be very difficult in using patients from hospitals/care homes (takes like 6 months to get ethics approval).

Does anyone have any ideas, on what I could do it on? Please say, thank you.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    wow...dissertation...i'm scared of mine,and i haven't even gotten into uni yet....

ReputationRep:
    Shylock Hi hun
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey saba.how're you?:hugs: aren't you given topics you can choose from? the uni i want to go do.or you can make one up and give them to approve

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine thanks, just got alot on, infact I shouldnt even be on TSR, got exams and stuff. Nah, I have to come up with a research proposal and then the person who I choose to supervise me has to approve of it or not and then I'll have to conduct the research and write it up later this year. :afraid:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.