Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an exam tommorw and I know I havent done enough. Ill be at it for a long time tonight.. Gah. That and I had an essay due in for 26th april.. That was fine.. and then they just changed it to this thursday!!! Noooooooooooo. I wanted to relax a bit this first week back but noo..
    Oh well.
    Sports Psych sounds quite fun.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :hugs: goodluck

ReputationRep:
    Yay psychology! Count me in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohogirlie)
    Loads of people on the board seem to study psych
    And i love it. I know a lot of people on this board who don't study it say it is mickey mouse blah blah blah, but who really cares!!

If you want to join, just add a message and i'll add you to the members list

thanks.. i'd also like to make part of this group.. i'm a youth studies graduate and now going to start a masters in counselling... unfortunately have not found a counselling society, but psychology would still do nicely
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    fourleafclover89 is our newest member

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, i would like to join and i Love PSychology, however my psychology exam IB is tommorow... does ANYONE have notes of all the perspectives they can send me so i can review pLZ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    fourleafclover89 is our newest member

yay! hi everyone. i study psych for my ib, and i'm hoping to come do it at uni in the UK. that's a creepy brain pic in the logo btw lol
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i chose the logo
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    we have two new members, marisha and someone else who's doing graduate psychology (sorry i forgot your name).

:party:

ReputationRep:
    heyy long time no see :hello:

i'll re-join

studying psychology and maths at uni, well re-sitting the 1st year
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :hugs: yay another new member!

ReputationRep:
    Im so bored of revising already.. Personaity is driving me crazy. I Knew I should of attended all the lectures.. heh.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    my cog exam was bad...only started really revising the day before,and definitely missed lectures...but can you blame me,it's boring! yuck! revision sucks too ;yes; just keeep at it.how many more exams have you got?

ReputationRep:
    Argh im dreading my perception and congition exam I have 3 exams this time (Personality/Perception/Child development.. Lab doesnt have an exam yay!) and there in a week so not to bad. All my friends sniping at me when I moan cause they have 5 exams but fail to take into account this year Ive already taken 7 exams so far.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :hugs: awww
    we don't get exams in lab either,just damn statistics.stupid stupid stupid! I surprisingly did well on that than on my cognition exam the last two are bio and individual in society so i hope i do well. goodluck though :hugs: i'm sure you'll do well.

ReputationRep:
    Goodluck to you too hun x Yeap Stats suck.. But Thank god I finished the last term.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :hugs: thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, hello.
    Could I possibly join?
    Only started psychology this year (AS Level) but it's already my favourite subject ^^;
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hiya

sure you can join. just click on Socs at the top of the page,look for the psychology society and click to be added.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I'm not studying psychology (and do not intent to do so later in my life), but I am a sort of interested in psychology. I wonder if you guys know any good, free online reading material on psychology (introductory, not too difficult please). I want to know a bit more about it, because I think it may help me throughout my life. I want to understand why I do things like I do, why I decide like I do, and develop good decision-making skills.

Anyone?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.