?
Report 11 years ago
holah.net is good
Sazarina88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My psychology website (in sig) is very very simple at this stage and doesn't have too much on it at the mo but it's A-Level notes.
Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I am in the worst mood today.. God Its all bad. Our third year options came out this morning at 6am and I thought, well were students Ill wake up at 8am and go onlie.. and All the ones I wanted were all filled up already!! I only got 2 I liked and A supervisor I dont know... I have ended up with behavooural/Perception modules which I hate. Next year is going to suck..
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
aww so sorry babe :hugs: maybe some people will drop out *fingers crossed*
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Heh, Yeah. Im feeling better now.. I was just so stessed because I hardly got any sleep. I mean who puts up options at 6am?!
My Friend was on just after 6am and apparently they were going so fast, My first choice supervisor was gone in a couple minutes. Ah well.. At least I got my animal behaviour module.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:hugs:
Giggzinho
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
hey guys, does anyone know what came up in the january 2007 ocr paper for psychology and the environment - my sources tell me it was noise, natrual disasters, density/crowdin and personal space!

however, id just like to confirm this on here and if anyone knows and can confirm that for definite, it would be a massive help!

thanks people!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
this isn't an exam thread. go and ask in the correct section.
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
O.o Psych and the enviroment sounds fun. Ive just heard a new option is being added tomorrow morning, and its the one I wanted that they had last year about the psychology of cancer.. I can swap my evil perception module for it.. Im gonna be up at 6 like craazy!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
woo :hugs:
lexie_89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i'd like to join the UKL PsychSoc pls
I love psychology and it really annoys me people think its so easy.
It's really not !
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
if you click on the socs link at the top of the page,and look for the society, you can join
soulsister_16
Report 11 years ago
Can I join? Starting A2 Psychology this coming fall!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
of course!
stephanie2007
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can i join? I have just finished A2 Psychology and absolutley loved it!! Its a brilliant subject and its very interesting.
Meliae
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I really want to do psychology. No schools I know of do it at GCSE though. The only new option my school gives at GCSE is business studies. I'm doing it for A level definitely and I want to study it at Uni too (and eventually become a psychologist).
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you can self study it on your own.just ask the school to sign you up for the exam like any other subject.plus when you write about it on your personal statement, it shows a whole lot of traits e.g. determination, time management etc.
Meliae
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Not a bad idea but isn't it a bit late? Besides, I wouldn't really know what to study. I'd rather just read about it without having to do it for an exam.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
not really.in my second year of sixth form,i self studied AS psychology and it was quite good actually.just get the textbooks and a few guide books and you should be ok. or you could wait to your alevels and do it then.
Meliae
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I mean, I've just finished y10 so would I have time to learn it all and do the exams in one year? Or have I already missed exams in the first year?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Derby
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening - Derby Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 22 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1527)
79.28%
Leave (399)
20.72%

Watched Threads