Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Ariel*)
    i think i have to study schizophrenia after these jan modules, for this exam im doing biological rhythms, sleep, dreaming, aggression, influence of the media, altruism, bystander behavior, gender, personality and adolescence feels like loadsss! it sucks how you cant pick what question to do either you HAVE 2 do the one thats set

anyway il listen to your debate about schizophrenia as it wil giv me hed start on revision 4 next exam lol think i have to do depression etc aswell
    I totally forgot to mention, Dont worry Bio rhythms and pro and anti social behaviour modules are really good I really enjoyed em at college!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Mm back to my dissertation hell.
    Whatcha doing?

ReputationRep:
    Aaaggghhh! Can't figure out how to get SPSS graphs into Office! Also, can't figure out how to get them without the annoying grey background that uses up all my ink!

Any ideas, anyone?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Whatcha doing?
    Im Doing Emotional Affect on Juries, Generally Just how emotions affect extreme decision making, such as gory evidence and stuff

Me Myself and I You should be able to click on the graphs in spss and change the background .. I dont have spss on my new laptop argh or else Id check, I think right clicking on the background and going to background or format possbily?

ReputationRep:
    thanks very much - right, next problem, anyone know where to get SPSS from?

I got it about 6 months ago and it was all fine - until about half an hour ago, when I opened SPSS, and a message came up saying that it was an error had occurred. I was unable to save my data or actually do anything with it (finding means/doing t-tests). About 5 minutes ago, SPSS shut down automatically, so I figured if I could uninstall it and re-install it it would be good, but... I can't work out how to install it - I'm sure I got it from somewhere online last time (I don't have a disc or anything).

Any ideas? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Are you with a university? If so then you could either see if they disc for it is in the library, or if you have a website for downloads of university programmes then it could be there. I Cant think where else.. It may be a case of just searching for it and see if you can find it online?

ReputationRep:
    Ah ha! Yes - I did get the instructions on how to get hold of it from uni - sorry, being very dense... Will go in tomorrow and get the disc and/or instructions.

Sorry for being silly

ReputationRep:
    Hen No Problem.. I was the same when I got my last laptop.. I couldnt install it because I kept putting in the wrong codes.. :/

ReputationRep:
    heyy can you add me to the members list?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you have to join officially through the socs list above.

ReputationRep:
    i have! but im not on the list
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    if you click on my societies in one of your posts, you'll see you're already a member....

ReputationRep:
    i meant the list that is on the very first post in this thread
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    that list is outdated. have you seen the date that was made? ages ago. the real founder isn't even here anymore lol don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    I have a stupid multi choice test in psychology in like 3 hours, and i know nothing
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you'll be fine. good luck :hugs:
    what's it on?

ReputationRep:
    biopsychology, and perception :/

there's soo much to learn. TSR is helping me hide though....
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    well just take in little bits and you'll be ok. have a general skim through of all the areas so you know a little bit about everything

ReputationRep:
    aye, thanks

*calms down*

ReputationRep:
    Could any wise psychology undergrads read over an essay for me by any chance?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.