Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i don't mind having a look if it's not too long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Trampa)
    i don't mind having a look if it's not too long.
    1,500 words? Bout 3 pages

Sorry for the slow reply, I didn't notice I had a response.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yeh sure. pm it to me as a word document

ReputationRep:
    Sent!

Hope its not too boring!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Just a little bump to say all join requests have been processed.
    oh and for everyone (mostly everyone) who's got exams coming up, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Mm I have scary last termness comming up. I cant beleive im literally two months from graduating.. Im scared.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :hugs: i'm sure you'll do fine babe!
    *i'm ****ting myself though lol :s:*

ReputationRep:
    Heh me too.. Its kindalike Im walking up to the mountain and I can see now how big the thing is to finish, and I got to start Argh. So much coursework, so little time.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    feel the same way. I'm getting really worried and paranoid I won't make it into 3rd year :s:

ReputationRep:
    Im sure you will my dear, Your always on here helping everyone else. Cant beat that kinda practical knowledge. Id just say revise like hell!!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    fingers crossed, i just feel like i know absolutely nothing. but thanks :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I felt like that before my Jan exams.. My dissertation meant I had hardly anytime to revise it was such a stress on but I did the best I have in ages.. Weird way that life works.

ReputationRep:
    I need sum advice as am not too sure what to do still.. but sum guy on the internet accused me of sumthing that i am not, and then they sent emails to my freinds, telling them not to trust me etc, and accusing me of being sumthing that i am not.. my freinds ignored it, but am abit worried if they are still spreading rumours that are untrue... it happened about 5 weeks ago.. so im still kinda abit worried.. also i had sum abusive voicemail on my fone about 5 weeks ago by sum girl threating me.. seemed like she was reading from sumthing, as she was talking slowly.. if u wanna know the full story just ask
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    erm..this wouldn't be the best place to ask i'm afraid. maybe health and relationships? you could contact the police if you know the person and ask them to have a word,or you confront the person or contact the internet division of the police and tell them he's harrassing you but i can't think of anything else i'm afraid and this isn't the right place to ask this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Trampa)
    erm..this wouldn't be the best place to ask i'm afraid. maybe health and relationships? you could contact the police if you know the person and ask them to have a word,or you confront the person or contact the internet division of the police and tell them he's harrassing you but i can't think of anything else i'm afraid and this isn't the right place to ask this.
    thats aight.. thanks for the advice anyways..

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, I have my AS exam in around a month.
    Let's hope I don't draw a blank!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I can't believe I've done all my exams for my degree now! No finals! Just my project to go now...

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I joined this society a few weeks ago but haven't posted yet so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm studying psychology A level at the moment but want to do psychology with physical and mental health at Reading University next year. Erm yeah, I can't think of anything to say now but hi again anyway!

Laura

ReputationRep:
    HELLOOOO

psychology with physical and mental health sounds cooool,

welcome to the psychology society!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hi :hello:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 30, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.