Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainat87)
    Can I join? I'm doing psychology A2 at the moment (AQA-A) and am gonna do the BSc at uni starting september.
    Which uni?

ReputationRep:
    Can I be a member please...?

I'm currently doing Psych A Level AQA B and hoping to go to Bristol this year to do Psychology and Zoology BSc.

Good society though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolatefudge)
    Hi I'd love to join please but how will i know if you've let me in?!
    Cute avatar!! awwww

ReputationRep:
    Me me me! Sorry, got a bit excited there. Can I join? I just finished my second year of Psych/Phil at Stirling. And I'm not even a little bit bored with the subject. It's just cool

ReputationRep:
    and me!!!!!! if i didn't really want to be a doctor i'd do a psychology degree!!! i think i actually enjoy the tests- hehe i'm good at critisising things!! i do AQA-A AS and going to do A2. we have 4 teachers teaching us just before our exam on thursday and we have to choose who we want to teach us next year!! though will be so nervous our decision might be wrong!!!

ReputationRep:
    I know this will sound stupid but can I ask what the UKL Psychology Society actually is? Is it just part of TSR or what?

ReputationRep:
    id like to join the psychology society too. im doin it at a level and thinkin bout takin it on to uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    I know this will sound stupid but can I ask what the UKL Psychology Society actually is? Is it just part of TSR or what?
    It's basically a club . You can come and ask questions about psychology/debate about issues etc.

ReputationRep:
    Can i join please?

ReputationRep:
    O.o First Pysch exam a week today..

Eeeek.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    eeek.
    I have it too....and it's a retake. I did really bad last time and I still haven't started revising.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how we can make the Psychology Society into a society that people can join and get an icon displayed for?

Ruthie xx

ReputationRep:
    When do we get a little icon next to our names ? I think something like this.

ReputationRep:
    Or Freud + Cigar.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry guys, i got a pm the other day about but have been mad busy this week. We have to decide an icon. I like the little Freud but what do you all think?

ReputationRep:
    I like the Freud.
    He seems to be the face of popular psychology...even if I do disagree with his madness.

ReputationRep:
    I say little Freud! .

ReputationRep:
    ok, little freud it is. Have just pm-ed timeofyourlife and my reply was

"Hi, A has put new societies on hold for a while cos of server issues. Shouldn't be too long though."

So we may have to wait a bit.

How's everyone doing for A2 psych revision?

ReputationRep:
    Not at all
    I have had a bad headache for a couple days. The stress of knowing that I have loads of revision to do is making me ill...stopping me from revising. bloody catch 22.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.