The Student Room Group

UKL Psychology Society (UKL PsychSoc)

Scroll to see replies

I would like to join it!
wow tomorrow i begin my lectures for psychology! i am so excited but bricking it too lol
Hi:smile: , I would like to join the Psychology soc, I'm in my last year of A-level and I'm applying for a psychology course. (I also need help on my EPQ if anyone can help me:s-smilie: )
Welcome to all the newest members. I hope some of you keep the thread alive :smile:

kriscike

Kayteee

The Cornerstone

charcharchar

Sianelly

Sangha236

fluffypechey
I'll try:p:
Hi guys, I'm a Study help and social group mod here and we as moderators are doing a good sweep of all social groups on TSR. I was wondering if everyone who is a member is happy with the group, if everyone is happy with the group deputies and if everyone who has wanted to join has been accepted. If you hava any questions, please quote me here or PM me and I can sort out any queries. Also if anyone is desperate to become a deputy and manage the members, pending requests and pictures for this group please let me know. Please be aware though that this will be on a first come, frist served basis, as we can't have half the group members as deputies. I will put the cap on 4 deputies per soc but this maybe reduced if it causes problems.

If you have any questions about what has been mentioned in this post, or on social groups in general, please don't hesitate to PM me or quote me.

Have a nice day everyone :h: :hugs:
Maybe not. This group has an inactive users leading it. If an ACTIVE member of the site would like to take over then please quote me here and ask.
La Trampa
x

GodspeedGehenna
x

As the 2 most active deputies, may I ask if one of you fancys taking over as group leader? I will do this on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. The group leader doesn't seem to be active anymore.

Please PM me/leave a visitor message/quote me here if you're interested.
Original post by Loz17
As the 2 most active deputies, may I ask if one of you fancys taking over as group leader? I will do this on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. The group leader doesn't seem to be active anymore.

No thanks. La Trampa would probably enjoy it more than me.
Original post by Loz17

Original post by GodspeedGehenna
No thanks. La Trampa would probably enjoy it more than me.

I'm not often on TSR a lot these days (I generally pop in once a day for a few mins) and I don't study psychology anymore but I don't mind still processing joint requests. I would suggest GodspeedGehenna (even though he turned it down) as he's really active in the psychology forums. :smile:
Original post by Loz17

How do I process join requests with this new system? :confused:
Original post by La Trampa
I'm not often on TSR a lot these days (I generally pop in once a day for a few mins) and I don't study psychology anymore but I don't mind still processing joint requests. I would suggest GodspeedGehenna (even though he turned it down) as he's really active in the psychology forums. :smile:

Active. but probably not in a good way. :biggrin:
Reply 1512
If it is just accepting requests and starting off discussions then I don't mind doing it.
Original post by La Trampa

Thats all you need really. Takes a few clicks to accept members. Thats mainly all that needs doing. It will show up in your notifications widget on your home page, or if you go to the group page and click on "invited and pending members" you can select the usernames to be added to the group and press save and its all done :smile:

I'll sent the request for transferance. All you need to do is accept and process any join reuests when you're next online :smile:
Original post by Katie_louise
If it is just accepting requests and starting off discussions then I don't mind doing it.

Mainly accepting requests more than anything. If you'd like starting discussions is a very good bonus if you're able to do so. In this cae as I know you're active would you like to do it?
Reply 1515
Original post by Loz17
Mainly accepting requests more than anything. If you'd like starting discussions is a very good bonus if you're able to do so. In this cae as I know you're active would you like to do it?

Yeah sure :smile:
Original post by Katie_louise
Yeah sure :smile:

Okies I'll sort this now. Are you a member already? If not we'll have to sort that out.

La Trampa
x

Case sorted. Hope thats ok? You will still be deputy but tbh you can only sort threads for now until deputy permissions are sorted (if they will be changed)

Thank you anyway :hugs:

GodspeedGehenna
x

Thank you for your honesty with this :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1517
Yeah, I'm a member. If La Trampa still wants it then that's fine too.
Katie_louise
x

Tranferred group, all that needs doing is accepting :smile: should get a request either by PM or in your notifications :smile:
I'd be interested in being a member of this :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending