The Student Room Group

RACISM?!

I was accused of being racist!

That European girl was trying so hard to woo me for like a semester already (I'm an exchange foreign student from Japan) but she wasn't my type so I politely rejected her but she wouldn't give up. I can see she is very much into Japanese culture, manga, anime, being kawai etc.

About a month ago there was another exchange group coming and I meet this girl (she happened to be from Japan too and from my city) and we bonded well and this week we started dating.

So that other girl accused me of being racist for dating only Asian girls. I never have thought about her race when I rejected her, I simply didn't fancy her. Idk, maybe I do like dating Asian girls, I like how much in common we have and idk, we share similar culture/traditions, I kinda bond quickly with such girls but never have I ever discriminated a girl based on her race so that accusation was shocking tbh. Idk, I see black guys dating white chicks, white guys dating Asian girls, or white ppl dating ppl etc and I would never accuse them of being racists. It's more of a personal preference, don't you think so?
So salty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending