Back From Holiday Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hello happy people-ive just returned from a week in gran canaria with my friends-had a wicked time!

anyone else been on holiday this year, or maybe ure about to go on one>!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm off to italy in 12 days...can't wait
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
Off to Sweeden in week and 2 days......YAY!!!
Dam
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm off to Norfolk in september, seven more weeks of tesco first though.
brie_01
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I'm off to Brazil in 12 days!!
It's not really a holiday though - I'm going over there with a charity to work with street children - but I'm well excited!!!!!!!!!!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm in France for most of the holidays, but the first two weeks of the holiday, I am doing work experience, (which is just what you want to do after having finished ASs). Then, as if that wasn't enough fun, I'm going on a crusie, with my parents, which will blatantly be full of really boring old people, and suck big time.
That's pretty cool that your going to Brazil, and helping kids at the same time, so basically you get to go somewhere well nice, and help people.

Hope every1 has nice holidays, and nice weather,

Phil
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Off to Florida (3rd time in 9 years) in just under 5 weeks.

The Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure tickets arrived this afternoon by UPS

and the confirmation letter for Discovery Cove (the dolphin swim jobba), came this morning.

Not so bothered about Disney, maybe other than MGM and their water parks - particularly Blizzard Beach.

We are taking the trip down to Tampa Bay twice, for Busch Gardens and Adventure Island (their waterpark) - the e-tickets for that are stored on my PC.

Not going to Kennedy Space Centre *snores* !
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That sounds well nice. Enjoy it .

Phil
Ollie
Rep:
?
yeah i reallly wanna go 2 florida, my gf has a house there :-)
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
convince her to bring you with her next time she goes then!
Ollie
Rep:
?
her dad wont pay £500 for ba flight 4 me-and i cant afford it!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That would suck. Can't you try and con your parents, or bum money of other random people??

Phil
Ollie
Rep:
?
parents wont either something bout having to pay for my university! he may soon though hopefully,
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good luck!

Phil
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by PHIL
That sounds well nice. Enjoy it .

Phil
Cheers, I think I will. Though at the moment the weather isn't much different here as it is there (a little more humid maybe).

We go 3 days after the results - so it's either going to be a nice reward (which I expect it to be), or an easy escape.

The bad news from my sister is that we're on holiday on Thursday 21st August, the day of her GCSE results - and we're having to have them sent by post so my grandma can pick them up, only opening them when my sister gives her a phone call.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Can't she get a mate of hers to collect them for her. Last year, I was away for GCSE results day, but I gave some1 I knew a signed letter authorising them to collect my results, and I then called them that afternoon to get them. I couldn't have waited anylonger, as it was driving me skits, just as waiting for the AS results are driving me skits.

Phil
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Can't she get a mate of hers to collect them for her. Last year, I was away for GCSE results day, but I gave some1 I knew a signed letter authorising them to collect my results, and I then called them that afternoon to get them. I couldn't have waited anylonger, as it was driving me skits, just as waiting for the AS results are driving me skits.

Phil
The school won't do it - you're either there on the day, or it gets posted.

We have quite a stringent Examinations Officer - Every candidate each year have to hand in a Stamped Addressed Envelope just in case you aren't able to turn up for whatever reason.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That would suck so much!!!!!

Unlucky, officially my school do the same as yours, but unnofficially, as long as the person has a letter, they understand the situation.

Phil
LittleMissSmile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im goin to portugal and malta
x
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That would suck so much!!!!!

Unlucky, officially my school do the same as yours, but unnofficially, as long as the person has a letter, they understand the situation.

Phil

lol my school will give them out to any sod!!

love Katy ***
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.96%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.64%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.64%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.77%

Watched Threads