tilliegray
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm starting at Aber uni in September, I have an unconditional offer to study Genetics and Biochemistry, and I'm staying in seafront accommodation. And I'm terrified. Is anyone else at seafront next year? It would be nice to hear from someone before I go!
Jomo23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey. I'll be studying Criminology with applied psychology, and I will be staying at Clarendon House on the seafront.

There's a facebook group for the seafront residents if you want to get to know everyone
Leanneest
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, I'm in seafront this year. Il be studying plant biology and I've found nobody so far studying this haha
kjennifer123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm in seafront single rooms this year and I'll be studying Biochemistry. How do you find out what house you're in?
tilliegray
Rep:
?
I was told in the confirmation e-mail that I'll be in Clarendon House, but check the e-mail again; it should tell you there!
tilliegray
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leanneest)
Hey, I'm in seafront this year. Il be studying plant biology and I've found nobody so far studying this haha
Plant Biology sounds really cool! Haha, I've only found one person on my exact course, so I know exactly how you feel!
kjennifer123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
All it says is Seafront residences - single room, but did you submit the £100 fee? Pretty annoyed that we don't get our student finance until we start our course!
tilliegray
Rep:
?
(Original post by kjennifer123)
All it says is Seafront residences - single room, but did you submit the £100 fee? Pretty annoyed that we don't get our student finance until we start our course!
The e-mail I got said, and I quote: 'I am pleased to inform you that your application for Aberystwyth University Accommodation 2015/2016 has been successful and you have been allocated Clarendon: Single En-suite Room.' This was in an e-mail entitled Aberystwyth University Accommodation Offer 2015/2016. At any rate, when you pick up your key, they'll tell you your room number and such, so you should find out then! I paid the fee, and my bank account cried in pain!
Wsophie700
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm in Clarendon too! I'll be studying zoology really excited to meet everyone!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (7)
43.75%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (0)
0%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (1)
6.25%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (3)
18.75%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (2)
12.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
18.75%

Watched Threads