The Student Room Group

Drama students - do you find yourself more attracted to actors than 'regular' people?

Discuss
I'm not a drama student but isn't this like saying are medical students attracted to "doctors" more than regular people or are Law students attracted to "Lawyers" more than regular people?
It depends on if you find the person attractive, if they are into Drama or not. I find that it is more attractive if someone has the same passion or hobbie as you, therefore when a guy can speak to me about Drama and performing, there is usually an attraction there.
Reply 3
you are weird. normally a woman like a guy who is different from her. feminine woman tikes macho guy. woman who likes make up(feminine things) like guy who likes sports
Original post by John9
you are weird. normally a woman like a guy who is different from her. feminine woman tikes macho guy. woman who likes make up(feminine things) like guy who likes sports

lol your mentality is what's weird

I thought we were making progress i.e. breaking through gender norms when it came to the hobbies and interests people have :bird:
Reply 5
Original post by thecatwithnohat
lol your mentality is what's weird

I thought we were making progress i.e. breaking through gender norms when it came to the hobbies and interests people have :bird:

u seem uneducated

"we"? everyone is different. many people believe in gender norms. even in 200 years these people will still be here.
Original post by John9
u seem uneducated

"we"? everyone is different. many people believe in gender norms. even in 200 years these people will still be here.

"Uneducated" because I don't agree with your view? Ad hominem attacks will do you no justice. :innocent:

Yes, there will be people who still believe in the 'women do this and that' and 'men do this and that', but there are currently women, and probably women 200 years ago who liked/do like the idea that the men who they're interested to have an interest/have a passion about something that they themselves also have, whether it is considered "feminine" or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending