Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    hello friend i saw u arguing again tut tut ah well im having an argument with dazza again
    haha, i tried to stay clean, but some of the idiots on this forum just infuriate me. i guess its back to the starting blocks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    haha, i tried to stay clean, but some of the idiots on this forum just infuriate me. i guess its back to the starting blocks.
    me to grrrr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    me to grrrr :mad:
    its alrite to vent your frustration on here anyway. if i saw some of them in real life, i would find it hard not to punch them.

ReputationRep:
    its alrite to vent your frustration on here anyway. if i saw some of them in real life, i would find it hard not to punch them.
    oh dear just noticed ur negative rep u poor thing

ReputationRep:
    oh dear just noticed ur negative rep u poor thing
    yeah i know, all the sbscribers started givin me bad rep. dont mind tho, my red gems are pretty cool. maybe one day, i will get my beloved green ones back.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know, all the sbscribers started givin me bad rep. dont mind tho, my red gems are pretty cool. maybe one day, i will get my beloved green ones back.
    iv prob broken the rules but i dont care lol

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry, I too once had 2 red gems, keep at it, soon theyll like you for who you are endorf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Dont worry, I too once had 2 red gems, keep at it, soon theyll like you for who you are endorf.
    lol look encouragment!

ReputationRep:
    yeah hopefully, i get shot down a lot for having an opinion. i thought that was what these forums are for...

ReputationRep:
    lol look encouragment!
    those words will go a long way....

ReputationRep:
    yeah hopefully, i get shot down a lot for having an opinion. i thought that was what these forums are for...
    Like I said, it happened to me, I was constantly ripping into the geeky cocks that infest this site, and expressing my opinions, they all hated it, but now they all LOVE me.

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, it happened to me, I was constantly ripping into the geeky cocks that infest this site, and expressing my opinions, they all hated it, but now they all LOVE me.
    i love you can i add you to my signiture of love?

ReputationRep:
    lol look encouragment!
    just out of interest who do you love more me or iluvatar. please note there is only one correct answer to this question.

ReputationRep:
    dump iluvatar please, i dont like being compared to him. add sillynarb.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it

ReputationRep:
    just out of interest who do you love more me or iluvatar. please note there is only one correct answer to this question.
    well iluvitar has more or less dumped me so ok i will

ReputationRep:
    you know, this has EVERYTHING to do with the thread. No really, it does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spring_Ryder)
    you know, this has EVERYTHING to do with the thread. No really, it does
    sorry!!!!! i thort we had given 2 lots of advice and she can coose between wats wrong with having a convasation!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.