Girls do you prefer fair skinned or tanned guys?

Watch this thread
zigglr
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Do you girls prefer fair skinned or tanned guys?

Fair skinned:
http://wallpapers111.com/wp-content/...D-Images-1.jpg

Tanned
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com...53_223x335.jpg
greylupin
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I have no idea cos I'm a guy but imma keep a watch on this thread...
MrsSheldonCooper
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Well tbh I don't really mind whether the guy's tanned or fair. As long as he treats me right
Carpe Vinum
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No preference, I've fancied/dated guys of various skin types.
Sarah1999
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I honestly don't mind. But I only really like natural tanned skin, and not fake. Out of the two pictures of the fair and tanned skin guys I definitely prefer the fair skinned one.
Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not bothered
bumblebee342
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It doesn't bother me in the slightest, I've dated guys who are light skinned and a guy who seems to be tanned all year round :lol:
Truflais
Report 6 years ago
Any.
mogwai98
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not tanned, I seem to have a thing about that. Robert Pattinson is really hot so you chose a good example to illustrate OP.
greylupin
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yeah why choose an unattractive tanned guy although I'm mixed race so probably doesn't count actually

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honey126
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Both are ok but I don't like the unnatural orange tan, what skin type do you have OP?
zigglr
Rep:
(Original post by Honey126)
Both are ok but I don't like the unnatural orange tan, what skin type do you have OP?
Fair skinned, i'm basically the guy in the first pic :P I can tan but it fades back to my normal skin colour after about a week
Maid Marian
Report 6 years ago
Pale with dark hair :sogood:
Crongety
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Most people in general look better with a natural tan.
Anonymuss
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone else here think it doesn't matter at all, it's just like a really small part of a person about if they're tanned or not? I thought girls like guys if they're respectable and funny
Rum Ham
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I prefer pale and fair skinned guys. Never been a fan of tanned skin on either gender tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jazjaz
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by greylupin)
Yeah why choose an unattractive tanned guy although I'm mixed race so probably doesn't count actually

Posted from TSR Mobile
I assume OP is referring to fair white men vs tanned white men rather than vs brown non-white men as well? Yes the tanned guy looks like a TOWIE wannabe, just awful.

I'm mixed race too. I'm 1/4 black and used to be referred to as 'the tanned girl' at work but I don't even tan it's my natural colour. It annoys me when guys say they hate tanned girls as they are fake, I think to myself please separate those of us with a naturally golden complexion to those who have been tangoed.

Some say that a sun tan makes you look healthy but I disagree for those who are naturally pale then remaining so and embracing their porcelain skin is more attractive imo. That's why if we are talking about European men I definitely prefer pale. Not because there is anything wrong with being a of a tan complexion (as I am along with quite a few dark skinned Europeans like some Spaniards and Italians etc) what I'm not a fan of is the orange look or a natural bake for that matter as it is very unfortunate to see young people who already have sun weathered skin in their 20s god help them by time they reach their 50s.

Being olive skinned myself I tend to be more attracted towards pale skin as it is a contrast to mine which I like for some reason, although at the end of the day that's only initial base level attraction and of course I would date tanned guys too. Apparently in most couples the woman usually has paler skin than the man so tanned men might just have the edge... They don't say tall, dark and handsome for nothing... That's okay though more pale guys left for me
zigglr
Rep:
(Original post by jazjaz)
I assume OP is referring to fair white men vs tanned white men rather than vs brown non-white men as well? Yes the tanned guy looks like a TOWIE wannabe, just awful.

I'm mixed race too. I'm 1/4 black and used to be referred to as 'the tanned girl' at work but I don't even tan it's my natural colour. It annoys me when guys say they hate tanned girls as they are fake, I think to myself please separate those of us with a naturally golden complexion to those who have been tangoed.

Some say that a sun tan makes you look healthy but I disagree for those who are naturally pale then remaining so and embracing their porcelain skin is more attractive imo. That's why if we are talking about European men I definitely prefer pale. Not because there is anything wrong with being a of a tan complexion (as I am along with quite a few dark skinned Europeans like some Spaniards and Italians etc) what I'm not a fan of is the orange look or a natural bake for that matter as it is very unfortunate to see young people who already have sun weathered skin in their 20s god help them by time they reach their 50s.

Being olive skinned myself I tend to be more attracted towards pale skin as it is a contrast to mine which I like for some reason, although at the end of the day that's only initial base level attraction and of course I would date tanned guys too. Apparently in most couples the woman usually has paler skin than the man so tanned men might just have the edge... They don't say tall, dark and handsome for nothing... That's okay though more pale guys left for me
I think pale girls often prefer pale guys, whilst tanned girls often prefer tanned guys. Obviously this isn't always the case, but it's something i've noticed... I myself (being pale) prefer pale girls to tanned girls for some reason.
username3585466
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I prefer pale guys.
I can't even get attracted to tanned guys, tbh.
Kkkooii
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yep your ugly af... Only ugly ****** say that **** cause ugly birches cant get no man cause they ugly liken you im pretty sure because ugly *****es be desperate for a man so they dont care about anything in a man besides if they treat thm em right.... Expose you uglynl *****
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (278)
41.87%
The paper was reasonable (276)
41.57%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.04%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.53%

Watched Threads