The Student Room Group

Guys: I want your brutal honesty about flat-chested girls

I'm slim with a nice bum but I have a really flat chest, like I'm talking 32A and not-needing-a-bra flat. Think Keira knightly. Even though I'm quite comfortable dressing in tight clothes I would never wear a bikini at this size and I always wear padded bras just to give you an idea :s-smilie: My mum and sister have ample bosoms so looks like I got the short end of the stick and it really bothers me! :frown:

I wanted guys' brutally honest opinions regarding a girl with a flat chest; none of this reassuring 'just be confident' / 'some guys will like flat chests' crap (which I know people say with good intentions but it's just not helpful) unless you genuinely know it to be true.

Would it put you off her? Make you less attracted to her? Disappointed if you discovered how much of that chest was actually padding? Thoughts pls

Scroll to see replies

I dunno really. Little perky ones can be nice and pleasant enough but looks silly once you reach your 30s. Tbh it's not that much of an issue for me as breasts aren't the most important to me.
Reply 2
Original post by MrKmas508
I dunno really. Little perky ones can be nice and pleasant enough but looks silly once you reach your 30s. Tbh it's not that much of an issue for me as breasts aren't the most important to me.

Yeah that's what I was thinking that it gives me a very young underdeveloped boyish figure - not necessarily masculine but not very feminine either, and not particularly sexy.
Reply 3
As long as she has a cute/ hot face, I don't really care

As you said, Keira Knightly is pretty flat but she'd definitely get the D :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Most guys won't care, some will. Avoid those.
well if you have a nice bum ??
Honestly? I'm a guy and it doesn't matter to me in the slightest. Not in the slightest.

I don't think I represent the majority of men, but I represent a far larger number of men than you probably realise. I've really genuinely never lusted after either breasts or butt. In fact large breasts to me are a complete turn-off, and flat-chests are nice.

I'm physically attracted by a girl's face & hair, but would only even consider dating someone if they were also a really nice person at heart.

So for me a flat chest doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. And I'm certainly not alone in thinking this way.

Honestly don't worry about it. It may even be a blessing in disguise: any boyfriends you make will probably be the best people around and they will almost certainly truly love you for who you are. They'll probably be the best boyfriends you could have. By contrast, if you had large breasts you'd be forever chased by men who don't give a flying **** about you and care only for getting inside your pants.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah that's what I was thinking that it gives me a very young underdeveloped boyish figure - not necessarily masculine but not very feminine either, and not particularly sexy.

More of an arse man?

'You giving me batty chirps, bro? You calling me a whammer? **** off" http://youtu.be/bbsYIN3oVBg
Reply 8
Original post by Zuki
As long as she has a cute/ hot face, I don't really care

Really? Wouldn't you be less attracted to her when being intimate for example? I'm not questioning your opinion, just curious :redface:

Can you give some examples of hot/pretty faces pls? :smile:
Reply 9
I'm a guy who likes breasts for sure when it comes to sex. The keira Knightley look I can't say I am attracted to, however, I have seen girls of similar size maybe just a bit more then Kieras and been attracted to them sometimes a women's bum can be just as attractive to the eye. As long as the lady keeps fit and the emotional connection is there it would not be a major deal really, not everything is about looks and I'm not saying it to be kind. If I was younger perhaps these days it's not the most important factor in a woman for me. Sometimes you like a woman physically but realise that you don't actually connect emotionally/socially and that is more important.
(edited 8 years ago)
obviously it would be a little bit less attractive, but it wouldn't put me off someone completely. it's really not a big deal.
For me its about the face, as far as looks go, as long as the girl is in shape, not obese or anorexic, so it wouldn't really matter to me if they are also nice people as well. My friends however do seem to have an emphasis on this so it just varies for different guys.
Don't care at all. It's all about Face & Personality (Ass - bonus)
Reply 13
Really? Wouldn't you be less attracted to her when being intimate for example? I'm not questioning your opinion, just curious :redface:

Can you give some examples of hot/pretty faces pls? :smile:

Nope not really bothered.

Hot faces like Margot Robbie, Ariana Grande, Adriana Lima, Lolo just to name a few...but these girls are celebs, they have professional stylists and make up artists. So for me personally, as long as your face is on point, anything else is just a bonus. I know a really hot girl who just got married. She has a flat chest and a small bum, but I still think she's very attractive. Some guys will find you attractive, others won't, just like every other girl. Don't worry, I'm sure you're fine :wink:
I'm not really attracted too much to the flat chested, but if the face is cute enough, then why not ( ;

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm slim with a nice bum but I have a really flat chest, like I'm talking 32A and not-needing-a-bra flat. Think Keira knightly. Even though I'm quite comfortable dressing in tight clothes I would never wear a bikini at this size and I always wear padded bras just to give you an idea :s-smilie: My mum and sister have ample bosoms so looks like I got the short end of the stick and it really bothers me! :frown:

I wanted guys' brutally honest opinions regarding a girl with a flat chest; none of this reassuring 'just be confident' / 'some guys will like flat chests' crap (which I know people say with good intentions but it's just not helpful) unless you genuinely know it to be true.

Would it put you off her? Make you less attracted to her? Disappointed if you discovered how much of that chest was actually padding? Thoughts pls

I'm a guy. I don't care about their chest size or bum size at all. Not a single bit.

Physical appearances - I think it's about the face.
Of course, I think the personality makes a bigger impact for me and whether I "click" with that girl - i.e. have more in common.
A nice peachy bum makes up for it lol
Keira actually has boobs now though.
Someone could like your insecurity.
I find smaller breasted girls a LOT more attractive, I have never understood guys who just want the biggest breasts possible and a massive sticking out bum. it just looks awful to me. totally unfeminine. Always reminds me of Roger off of American Dad dressed in drag. Don't get me wrong, I can recognise that 'curvy' girls can be pretty they just don't do it for me.
What does do it for me is waist line/stomach and if you say you have a nice bum i bet you've got a gorgeous figure as the two usually come hand in hand.

I personally would be 10x more likely to go for smaller breasted than large :smile: