The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Sharing accommodation near Greenwich

Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone is looking for a room to share close to Greenwich university upon the start of the course? I've been living in London for the past three years and now would like to rent a cozy place close to uni. It would be ideal to share a room with a girl :smile: I am starting Criminology course in September 2015.

If you would be interested in something like that you can get in touch [personal details removed] or message me here xx

Good luck with your studies :smile:
What campus are you studying in?
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Hey would there be a chance I could take the room for a month and pay that months rent
Helloare you still looking for flatshare rooms in London zone 2 or zone 3we have roooms from 150 - 190we have a few rooms for studnets in Londonkindly contact us if requiredthanksflatshare london
zara and andy
447960618014p.s.kindly forward to other studnets who may be in need of a room Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Veronica261
Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone is looking for a room to share close to Greenwich university upon the start of the course? I've been living in London for the past three years and now would like to rent a cozy place close to uni. It would be ideal to share a room with a girl :smile: I am starting Criminology course in September 2015.

If you would be interested in something like that you can get in touch [personal details removed] or message me here xx

Good luck with your studies :smile:

Me and a friend are in a situation were we have a 3 bedroom flat in north Greenwich who are urgently looking for another person to share it with. the flat is in the Millennium Village, 2 minutes from O2 and 10 minutes from the uni. Details: £650/month (+bills around £30/month each). Contact me for further information on 07497008663.IMG_3950.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending