The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Im off up to leeds on weds
Reply 2
im gonna have to hope i get my results in the moring or wait till the afternoon
My god... just wait a few hours, or you could be really sad and ask at Leeds to check your email!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or, get a blackberry and pre-empt the fact that you will need one in about 5 years when you start work :s-smilie:. (ALthough god knows what technology there will be by then).
Reply 4
i've got an offer from Leeds a while ago, but they didn't send me anything or invite me to the open day...
Reply 5
Lewisy-boy
My god... just wait a few hours, or you could be really sad and ask at Leeds to check your email!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or, get a blackberry and pre-empt the fact that you will need one in about 5 years when you start work :s-smilie:. (ALthough god knows what technology there will be by then).

only joking - im not that bothered abouyt LNAT anyways i got into all 3 LNAT unis and ive actually just received the result today, i would have just checked my emails when i got home LOL
Reply 6
roaded
i've got an offer from Leeds a while ago, but they didn't send me anything or invite me to the open day...
:ditto: Odd. Maybe they just don't like us.
Reply 7
Stick Man
:ditto: Odd. Maybe they just don't like us.

That is seriously weird... When did your offer come through? Are you sure you didn't receive anything in post? (could have got lost I suppose)
Reply 8
And seeing as I didn't do quite as well as i was hoping for in my LNAT, Leeds is one of the main contenders.

I got my offer at the beginning of December and i'm pretty sure nothing came through in the post. I only had one of those UCAS emails.
Reply 9
My offer came on Mid-October :s
Reply 10
email them and see if they intended to send you some information, IIRC i got the offer in the post before it appeared on track but it was a few months ago now and my memory is failing me at this moment
Reply 11
My letters came like 2 days after the offer on Track.. in fact, I even got a letter offering me a place at a course I didn't even apply for, as well as the straight law one?? :confused:

Going to open day in May.. anyone else in the same boat?

I'm coming over from N. Ireland though so dunno whether it's worth it, taking time off school etc?

Meh.

Latest

Trending

Trending