Top 10 things people waste money onWatch
Instead of listing things you should be buying.. I thought it might be interesting to come up with a list of things you shouldn't be buying (and yet many still do!). So what's your top 10 things people waste money on?
Here's some of mine:
1. Bottled water
2. Storage for possessions (if its being put away in a lockup, chances are you don't need it anyway)
3. A new mobile when the old one still works fine
4. Fancy kitchen gadgets
5. Gym membership you never use
6. Premixed drinks
7. Branded medicine
8. Microwave meals
9. Anything luxury to do with pets
10. Debt which charges interest
Watch out about buying shampoo etc. from the pound store as the bottles are often smaller so you're not actually saving.
Not taking advantage of offers on timeless yet expensive stuff like laundry detergent/toilet paper is also a waste - buy it before you need it!
Hard cover books when i can get it on my phone for a cheaper price
Tube transport when i can use thr bus
Cant think of 3 more
2. Clothes and worn accessories
5. Mobile phone contract (not making use of it at all).
What a waste.
Music. Specifically digital downloads.
Not that I'm bitter or anything