The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Clearing pre-regestering problem

I applied to Swansea this ucas cycle and after hours of research and deep thoughts, i decided to reject Swansea in favour of Aberystwyth as my insurance, thing is that Swansea sent me an email today about registering "my interest" for clearing at Swansea just incase i dont make it into Aber. It asks for my Ucas application scheme code but i dont know what that is or where i can find it. I put in UC01 or UCAS01 but it doesnt work.
Any help to where i can find my code? Thanks.
They did actually lower the grades required for my offer and i think the admission tutor liked me but one of the big things (which is in the back of my head) is that incase i get maybe one or 2 grades lower than the offer i would be left in clearing with no university and no accommodation whereas i felt Aber would accept me.. that , i think, made the final decision for my insurance. Swansea have emailed me saying if i change my mind (alot but im pretty sure its a template email) let them know.
Any help please?
Original post by Velocity_
I applied to Swansea this ucas cycle and after hours of research and deep thoughts, i decided to reject Swansea in favour of Aberystwyth as my insurance, thing is that Swansea sent me an email today about registering "my interest" for clearing at Swansea just incase i dont make it into Aber. It asks for my Ucas application scheme code but i dont know what that is or where i can find it. I put in UC01 or UCAS01 but it doesnt work.
Any help to where i can find my code? Thanks.
They did actually lower the grades required for my offer and i think the admission tutor liked me but one of the big things (which is in the back of my head) is that incase i get maybe one or 2 grades lower than the offer i would be left in clearing with no university and no accommodation whereas i felt Aber would accept me.. that , i think, made the final decision for my insurance. Swansea have emailed me saying if i change my mind (alot but im pretty sure its a template email) let them know.
Any help please?

Hi Velocity, thanks for getting in touch. Which course are you interested in? The UCAS course code is listed at the top of each course page on our website - www.swansea.ac.uk
If you have any further questions or are unsure of anything, please let us know.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest