The Student Room Group

He called me 'babe'? Do you reckon this is pretty good?

Me and this guy have been on a couple of dates so far. Both seemed to have gone really well! However we haven't exactly said we, together are 'dating'.
We talk almost every day and we send lots of kisses to each other and we get along so well. He's gone away for a few weeks today so last night we were just planning on what we should do as he's asked to see me as soon as he gets back. Which seems like a pretty good sign :smile:
And to add to that, last night he called me 'babe' for the first time. I told him to have a great time and he replied with 'thanks babe :smile: take care' with a lot of kisses. He's never called me that before and I've never heard him call anybody 'babe' before.
Do you reckon he might be interested?
Original post by Anonymous
Me and this guy have been on a couple of dates so far. Both seemed to have gone really well! However we haven't exactly said we, together are 'dating'.
We talk almost every day and we send lots of kisses to each other and we get along so well. He's gone away for a few weeks today so last night we were just planning on what we should do as he's asked to see me as soon as he gets back. Which seems like a pretty good sign :smile:
And to add to that, last night he called me 'babe' for the first time. I told him to have a great time and he replied with 'thanks babe :smile: take care' with a lot of kisses. He's never called me that before and I've never heard him call anybody 'babe' before.
Do you reckon he might be interested?

The fact you've been on more than one date means he's interested.
Reply 2
He is either interested or a playa

Given his doesn't band the 'babe' word about regularly in your conversations suggested he probably dropped in there deliberately.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending