Islamist orders police officer to remove Help for Heroes wristband

Watch
This discussion is closed.
thunder_chunky
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He didn't order the police officer though. His line of reasoning was bull**** though. He is a piece of crap.
Marco1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ExcitedPup)
I feel really bad for the police officer. Help for Heroes is a very good charity, they are not political, they are there to help the soldiers who have been wounded and their families. Is Anjem saying that an amputee soldier should be left to struggle, should not be helped? I thought Islam is supposed to support charity and helping those who are not well off

Interestingly, Anjem Choudhuy receives more in benefits than a young British soldier deployed to a warzone receives in pay. That is disgraceful
I thought he was behind bars. He is such a toxic foul-mouthed traitor to everything the UK stands for. I thought we had finally managed to get shot of this **** a while back, by extradition to the USA on charges of inciting terrorism. Or did he wriggle out of it as usual.
OVERACHIEVE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by yelllowribbon)
Ah, what with Anjem the nutter being representative of 1.6 billion people, I see...
Right? Why is anyone mentioning Islam when it has nothing to do with the actions of this person unless it can be directly linked to an authentic Qur'anic quote?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.39%
Virtual campus tours/open days (99)
22.86%
Live streaming events (39)
9.01%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.47%
A uni comparison tool (99)
22.86%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.4%