Economistician
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have my first test at Sidcup test centre in around a month and i have read online that they have bays there and will ask for a bay park. I just wanted to know whether or not anybody knows if they ALWAYS ask for a bay park or only sometimes?
Emma-Ashley
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sometimes
SonicOfPron
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No one can answer this simply because it makes it harder to learn certain things.
Economistician
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Emma-Ashley)
Sometimes
Im a little confused by this. Because, once I arrive back at the test centre, won't I have to park up before getting my result?
And since they have bays, won't I have to park in one of these bays once I get back from the test before getting my result?

Or is there some sort of procedure in place where you get your result before you pull up at the test centre?
Emma-Ashley
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Economistician)
Im a little confused by this. Because, once I arrive back at the test centre, won't I have to park up before getting my result?
And since they have bays, won't I have to park in one of these bays once I get back from the test before getting my result?

Or is there some sort of procedure in place where you get your result before you pull up at the test centre?
There's really no reason to be confused. If you have done a manoeuvre already you will just be asked to pull into a bay forwards. As long as you don't run anyone over and don't drive into the building it will be fine. You don't even have to be straight in the bay!

However, something you might like to consider. Learning to drive isn't just about passing the test; it's about giving you a skillset so that after you have passed amongst other things you can go to a car park and park the car. Of course you might never need to park (unlikely) or you may be in one of that growing band who simply can't get a car in a bay even if they have an empty car park. If you can't park now, it is highly unlikely that you will learn that skill after you have passed.........
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (300)
84.27%
No (56)
15.73%

Watched Threads