The Student Room Group

LDR

Hiii, so I've been with my boyfriend for three years now and it was going well for us, until he went interrailing (travelling around europe) with 3 of his university friends, 2 of which are girls. Don't get me wrong, I trust him but what I am worrying about is if he falls in love with someone else... I don't feel good enough and I'm sure he wouldn't cheat because he has good morals but I'm just so worried that he's not happy or I'm not enough for him anymore... Help?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hiii, so I've been with my boyfriend for three years now and it was going well for us, until he went interrailing (travelling around europe) with 3 of his university friends, 2 of which are girls. Don't get me wrong, I trust him but what I am worrying about is if he falls in love with someone else... I don't feel good enough and I'm sure he wouldn't cheat because he has good morals but I'm just so worried that he's not happy or I'm not enough for him anymore... Help?

It sounds like you are feeling quite low about your relationship at the moment, is there anything that has triggered this? I would suggest talking to your boyfriend about how you are feeling. He obviously sees something in you as he has been with you for three years and I am sure that he would want to know that you are feeling anxious about things.

Are you in a long distance relationship normally or is it just while he is interailing? Long distance relationships can be really tough and can put a lot of pressure on any relationship. I don't know if you might find this thread helpful?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2404204

The people on there have experience of the difficulties of being in an LDR and they might be able to support you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by randdom
It sounds like you are feeling quite low about your relationship at the moment, is there anything that has triggered this? I would suggest talking to your boyfriend about how you are feeling. He obviously sees something in you as he has been with you for three years and I am sure that he would want to know that you are feeling anxious about things.

Are you in a long distance relationship normally or is it just while he is interailing? Long distance relationships can be really tough and can put a lot of pressure on any relationship. I don't know if you might find this thread helpful?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2404204

The people on there have experience of the difficulties of being in an LDR and they might be able to support you :smile:

Just past experience haunting... I've spoken to him but it doesn't matter what he tells me I feel the same.
I'm always in a long distance relationship, it's just harder now he's away.

Quick Reply

Latest