Love a member of staff Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello first off apologies if this is not the usual post on here but need some advice

Basically I'm a masters student and i currently work part time being a supervisor in a national retailer we shall say.

My problem is that I'm really in love with a member of staff he knows that I like him a lot but has not really provided much in the way of a response after I told him this.

He had previously said to
Me that he wasn't gay or bi (I'm bi)
Either way today a member of my staff had started to tell me that he had been asking how about pride and how she told her family she was gay but also that he thought it was easier to tell parents in 2015 that your gay etc

This
Member of staff and I have long deep conversations every time we work together and people have said that there is something there

My question is what the hell do I do now? He knows how I feel about him but he hasn't said anything back
Other then he finds it a bit weird but then he tells other staff that he doesn't mind it?

Can anyone give
Me some advice on what to do
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (24)
26.97%
No (50)
56.18%
Don't know (15)
16.85%

Watched Threads