The Student Room Group

Girls rate me out of 10

http://gyazo.com/7557ea5b67204fbbd9440b91fdb6c160
http://gyazo.com/0fd66f6954d09bc3c6230decd69d8e68
Don't really know what girls think of the way I look so I thought I'd get a general consensus.

Scroll to see replies

You ain't bad looking.

Id say maybe a better haircut and some facial hair (if you can grow it ofc) would do you good.
Reply 2
This has to stop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
u so shady
Reply 4
I usually just shave all my facial hair tbh.
not my cuppa, still cute tho
4/10 the haircut is tragic and the clothes and sunglasses make you look like a douche.

Also m8 removing the peachfuzz on your upper lip doesn't count as "shaving your facial hair" xD

Come back when you're legal, and hit the gym in the meantime.
Reply 7
Original post by Quaggie
This has to stop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean, this is the first time I've ever asked anything like this lol.
Bangtidy m8
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
4/10 the haircut is tragic and the clothes and sunglasses make you look like a douche.

Also m8 removing the peachfuzz on your upper lip doesn't count as "shaving your facial hair" xD

Yeah I go to the gym, but I've only been going for 6 months so no,ty for input.
you look really handsome
Hmmmm all together i'd give it a 5. To be honest you've got to change your hair style and fashion sense. Also, the 3 lines thing you do with your forehead isn't "sexy" or something so yeah stop that too.
(I'm 17 by the way). I honestly didn't think I dressed that bad lol XD.
(I'm 17 by the way). I honestly didn't think I dressed that bad lol XD.

I'm 16 lol. If you like the way you dress, keep it that way don't change yourself for other people :smile:. I need to change my dressing style tho lol :P
I'm 16 lol. If you like the way you dress, keep it that way don't change yourself for other people :smile:. I need to change my dressing style tho lol :P

Suggest me the sort of haircut you'd advise, not saying I'd get it but I'm curious :smile:
Suggest me the sort of haircut you'd advise, not saying I'd get it but I'm curious :smile:

Loool, seriously your asking the wrong person! I've never given a guy an advice plus, i've never thought about haircuts tbh... Ermmmmmmmmm........ clueless :/

Ouch, I think you just made him jump off a bridge.....no joke
3/10. Haircut. Creepy shades. Ugh. Do I need to say more?
2/10
Original post by cbreef
Ouch, I think you just made him jump off a bridge.....no joke

XD no I'm not going to cry over it. I did put my picture on the internet and ask what people think....so I'm not bothered by that sort of comment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending