Mjarvis321
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Dear all,

This forum is only for potential Physiotherapy applicants applying to St Georges University of London for September 2016 entry.
Anyone applying to St Georges for Physiotherapy 2016 entry. Please comment below from which educational backgrounds you are all coming from onto the programme next year.

I wish you all the best with your UCAS applications for September 2016 entry.
jojogb16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If i don't get accepted for Jan/Feb, I will definitely be applying for the MSc (pre-reg) Physio. I tried to apply for this Sept but my reference didn't get sent off in time

I completed my undergrad in Sports Rehab and experience with sports teams and clinics on placements, volunteering at a centre for neurological conditions and currently work as a physiotherapy technical instructor.

Are you applying for the BSc or MSc?
Mjarvis321
Rep:
?
BSc as its much better structured compared to the MSc, and you learn throughly compared to the MSc. As the MSc, is accelerated. Whereas the BSc is much slower paced, which enables the student to learn effectively at a normal level. Never say you wont get accepted, always be positive and be sure that you will obtain a offer. Work hard and stay humble.
LauraHarryC
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi

I am hoping to apply for a BSc at St Georges university of London for 2016 entry. I have 5 IGCSEs at grade C and above, and I'm currently studying a BTEC in Sport and Exercise Science where I am predicted D*D*D* and I also start AS biology this September.

What about you?
jojogb16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mjarvis321)
BSc as its much better structured compared to the MSc, and you learn throughly compared to the MSc. As the MSc, is accelerated. Whereas the BSc is much slower paced, which enables the student to learn effectively at a normal level. Never say you wont get accepted, always be positive and be sure that you will obtain a offer. Work hard and stay humble.
Typical that i managed to get an offer yesterday for UEA
Mjarvis321
Rep:
?
Congratulations !
Mjarvis321
Rep:
?
Dear all, please keep this forum active and alive by posting more comments so that this page for SGUL applicants remains active till next year.

Many thanks,
ola22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi guys ,anyone on the waitlist for physiotherapy 2016
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• St George's, University of London
    Undergraduate & Postgraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Jun '20

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (53)
25.73%
No (153)
74.27%

Watched Threads