The Student Room Group

less attractive girls

Are they more likely to show/feel attraction to guy they think they have a chance with? i.e. guys of similar attraction level.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Are they more likely to show/feel attraction to guy they think they have a chance with? i.e. guys of similar attraction level.

Despite clearly finding very attractive people appealing, it is a scientific fact that people gravitate towards others of similar levels of attractiveness.
I am like a 2 in terms of physical looks and I am dumb. However I have very high standards. So my guess is some women will be like me. :redface:
Original post by Smonnie
Despite clearly finding very attractive people appealing, it is a scientific fact that people gravitate towards others of similar levels of attractiveness.

Yup I feel this way too. I feel like it's more achievable even when it might not be
Original post by Smonnie

I was going to say something similar to this.

Humans are obviously attracted to beautiful things but I'd like to think we all know our limits.
Science doesn't really work on me.
Reply 6
Original post by AnotherPoet
I was going to say something similar to this.

Humans are obviously attracted to beautiful things but I'd like to think we all know our limits.

Studies have supported this.

I guess it is an evolutionary mechanism to ensure reproduction.
pfft, science. science didn't help that girl from portal now did it! :nope:

What you want is alchemy! and alchemy says you always aim hotter. might strike lucky one day :tongue:
Original post by william walker
I am like a 2 in terms of physical looks and I am dumb. However I have very high standards. So my guess is some women will be like me. :redface:

Wow you are like sooo depressing to listen to. F*** me. Why don't you post something good about yourself rather than S*** on your own parade everytime
Original post by Smonnie
Studies have supported this.

I guess it is an evolutionary mechanism to ensure reproduction.

Exactly.

This still doesn't stop me from fancying people out of my league though.
Original post by Smonnie

Facial structure too apparently!
Original post by cbreef
Wow you are like sooo depressing to listen to. F*** me. Why don't you post something good about yourself rather than S*** on your own parade everytime

Well there is nothing good I can say about myself. I am physically useless. I can't spell, read or write. I am still overweight even though I have lost a stone. All worldly things I have come from my parents, mainly my father. I follow an almost extincted political view which is basically only followed by the Aristocracy and people indoctrinated from birth to believe it. I have no friends, everybody thinks I am strange and weird and I can't talk to people face to face. Oh and I wear terrible clothes. So yeah I am a loser who never stops losing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Well there is nothing good I can say about myself. I am physically useless. I can't spell, read or write. I am still overweight even though I have lost a stone. All worldly things I have come from my parents, mainly my father. I follow an almost extincted political view which is basically only followed by the Aristocracy and people indoctrinated from birth to believe it. I have no friends, everybody thinks I am strange and weird and I can't talk to people face to face. Oh and I wear terrible clothes. So yeah I am a loser who never stops losing.

Alright, so you CAN spell, read, write, you just proved you can. As for your body, I have no idea....unless you're actually disabled then you're probably just overweight or something.....I am also quite strange and socially awkward and stuff, but I don't constantly mention my many flaws to complete strangers to get attention and get people to feel sorry for me. I just accept it and get on with it!!

If you cant write how did you write this comment :tongue:

I'm sure you have many good qualities too. Everyone has good and bad ones, don't put yourself down so much.
Original post by cbreef
Alright, so you CAN spell, read, write, you just proved you can. As for your body, I have no idea....unless you're actually disabled then you're probably just overweight or something.....I am also quite strange and socially awkward and stuff, but I don't constantly mention my many flaws to complete strangers to get attention and get people to feel sorry for me. I just accept it and get on with it!!

It didn't mention it to get attention. I mentioned it to make a point about the thread. That less good people can still have high standards. :smile:
Original post by Smonnie

Agreed.
It didn't mention it to get attention. I mentioned it to make a point about the thread. That less good people can still have high standards. :smile:

You do it every time dude. You're just looking for attention with your negative posts. What do you want us to do about your problems?
Original post by cbreef
You do it every time dude. You're just looking for attention with your negative posts. What do you want us to do about your problems?

I have made over 3,000 posts. Very few of them have been negative posts about myself. As you have just read I have high standards. So why would I have seeking attention from any random person on the forum. Why wouldn't I do be going directly to the people I want attention from?

I don't really have any problems. Just comparative weaknesses.
I have made over 3,000 posts. Very few of them have been negative posts about myself. As you have just read I have high standards. So why would I have seeking attention from any random person on the forum. Why wouldn't I do be going directly to the people I want attention from?

I don't really have any problems. Just comparative weaknesses.

Almost every single post I've seen you put up have involved some form of self-loathing in my view

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending