UK ‘failing its young’ as gulf grows between generations

Watch
nixy49
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...mment-55516411

99.9% do not know the real cause of this.
It is fractional Reserve Banking.
Bankers collude with politicians to create money from thin air...... and charge interest....even though it was created by the stroke of a keyboard.
This has been going on for years, used by politicians, on the right AND the left.
Successive generations have been bribed with 'money' that had to be repaid by the younger generation.
Government debts are never meant to be repaid ..... the sole purpose of the debt is to keep the people enslaved over a debt that in fundamental common law does not exist.

A system of banking akin to the piggy bank is required.... where bankers are simply paid to look after the representation of peoples' efforts (money) are kept safe. They can only lend what they have on deposit. Perhaps other institutions could lend out stuff (money?) they create from thin air.... not sure if the term 'bank' is appropriate though..... perhaps turf accountant (bookie)would be more honestly descriptive(?)
MatureStudent36
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you saying it was ZOG?
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
While its a problem worth highlighting, the cause is politics rather than fractional deserve banking. Government is pandering to the old by cutting more heavily on the young.

There's a debate over fractional deserve banking as the cause of the recession however.
nixy49
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rakas21)
While its a problem worth highlighting, the cause is politics rather than fractional deserve banking. Government is pandering to the old by cutting more heavily on the young.

There's a debate over fractional deserve banking as the cause of the recession however.
Well perhaps it's a case of who really runs a 'country'. Perhaps ask Greek people who they think runs their lives. Some say bankers and politicians (left AND right), to all intents and purpose, are one and the same. Government is simply the political front for the bankers.
caravaggio2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Perhaps if they had sat down with a calculator and a cup of coffee for 5 minutes and thought," Is it a good idea to have some of the lowest taxes in Europe, allow tax evasion to become a national pastime and still expected to retire on a full pension at 50?"
Act like teenager that lied about their income to get a limitless credit card and this is where you end up.
Quady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nixy49)
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...mment-55516411

99.9% do not know the real cause of this.
It is fractional Reserve Banking.
Bankers collude with politicians to create money from thin air...... and charge interest....even though it was created by the stroke of a keyboard.
This has been going on for years, used by politicians, on the right AND the left.
Successive generations have been bribed with 'money' that had to be repaid by the younger generation.
Government debts are never meant to be repaid ..... the sole purpose of the debt is to keep the people enslaved over a debt that in fundamental common law does not exist.

A system of banking akin to the piggy bank is required.... where bankers are simply paid to look after the representation of peoples' efforts (money) are kept safe. They can only lend what they have on deposit. Perhaps other institutions could lend out stuff (money?) they create from thin air.... not sure if the term 'bank' is appropriate though..... perhaps turf accountant (bookie)would be more honestly descriptive(?)
Isn't it because bankers have colluded with politicians to destroy money?

Day in day out bankers are legally allowed to destroy money.
Quady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nixy49)
Well perhaps it's a case of who really runs a 'country'. Perhaps ask Greek people who they think runs their lives. Some say bankers and politicians (left AND right), to all intents and purpose, are one and the same. Government is simply the political front for the bankers.
Government is the political front of the media
Government is the political front of farming
Government is the political front of energy companies
Government is the political front of the NHS
Government is the political front of retail
Government is the political front of breweries
nixy49
Rep:
?
(Original post by Quady)
Isn't it because bankers have colluded with politicians to destroy money?

Day in day out bankers are legally allowed to destroy money.
Clearly less is destroyed than created, else the 1960s house valued at £2000 would still be worth £2000.
nixy49
Rep:
?
(Original post by Quady)
Government is the political front of the media
Government is the political front of farming
Government is the political front of energy companies
Government is the political front of the NHS
Government is the political front of retail
Government is the political front of breweries
Yes, and it's working so well, especially for Greek people..... and coming soon to the French, Italian, Spanish.......etc..... Brits will be OK...we have banking ......

Do you work for one of these governmental fronts for the banks?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (928)
42.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads