The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I can beat Serena when she's playing with her left
Hmmp. I want to sewwwww but I can't be bothered to pick it up and get on with it. I keep thinking, what's the point; it wasn't meant to be for me.
And I wish wish wish wish I could think of some way to make Friar want to talk to me. :frown:
And I feel an awful sense of loss and loneliness particularly now due to the forthcoming goodbye to my class.
I don't want them to go:frown:
But most of all, I just wish I could chat to friar.:frown:
Oh Aslan:cry: Why does he ignore me so... I just feel like ... the biggest loser ever ... he doesn't even have a reason ... I just don't know ... is it me, am I really just..boring or or repulsive or just too annoying? I've not felt so bad over anything since My Last Great Depression.
Oh Aslan, please find out why and tell me:frown: Or even better just make him reply:frown:

I really need to go and wash my hair and bathe but I just want to roll around like this :lazy: i feel so crappy.

it always gets better :tongue:
especially if its as bad as you say, it cant get worse, only better. and yes, apply for the job, if you dont get it you dont lose anything right? :smile:
Original post by Smilin’ Knight

it always gets better :tongue:
especially if its as bad as you say, it cant get worse, only better. and yes, apply for the job, if you dont get it you dont lose anything right? :smile:

Do you think I'm really boring to talk to? :frown:
There's only the last remaining shreds of my dignity to lose :sad:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Do you think I'm really boring to talk to? :frown:

i've not really directly talked to you enough to make that judgement, sorry :redface: on the surface, no you seem like there is more to you than you let on. but can't say more than that as i don't know.
There's only the last remaining shreds of my dignity to lose :sad:

so lose it. dignity is for shmucks anyway :lol:, lost my dignity a few years ago. i'm totally broken privately but it makes it much easier to fake it in public without worrying about things :wink:

also, with the job, do you genuinely think you'd be able to do it? if yes, apply, yes there might be someone else apply who is better at it with more experience or more qualifications, whatever. nothing you can do about that. but then again you might be the best there, and you end up with a job you enjoy(?) and are good at. :grin:
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
i've not really directly talked to you enough to make that judgement, sorry :redface: on the surface, no you seem like there is more to you than you let on. but can't say more than that as i don't know.

so lose it. dignity is for shmucks anyway :lol:, lost my dignity a few years ago. i'm totally broken privately but it makes it much easier to fake it in public without worrying about things :wink:

also, with the job, do you genuinely think you'd be able to do it? if yes, apply, yes there might be someone else apply who is better at it with more experience or more qualifications, whatever. nothing you can do about that. but then again you might be the best there, and you end up with a job you enjoy(?) and are good at. :grin:

Sigh:frown: I'm just trying to work out what it is ... I have to analyse everything:frown:

I 'spose. :sad: Yeah, I could do it. But I am patronised so much in every moment of my life, including work especially, that they probably wouldn't believe in my abilities as I come across so timid and innocent... so they'll just give it to someone else.:frown: and yeah, other people will have much more experience than me:frown:
Off to bed with my sleepy head. Early start tomorrow, lots to do at school :yawn:

Please keep the nightmares away Aslan and please please listen to my prayers :suith: :sad: I don't want to cry:frown:
Oh and I just found this.... this is me

Original post by littlenorthernlass
Sigh:frown: I'm just trying to work out what it is ... I have to analyse everything:frown:

work out what what is? being boring? no-one is boring, providing your intelligent you can't be boring humans are too social, some people might find you boring, but then again, those people probably are not going to do you any good either, whereas other people will find you interesting and you will find them interesting. and those are the friends you want to get :smile:

I 'spose. :sad: Yeah, I could do it. But I am patronised so much in every moment of my life, including work especially, that they probably wouldn't believe in my abilities as I come across so timid and innocent... so they'll just give it to someone else.:frown: and yeah, other people will have much more experience than me:frown:

i say go for it, the worst that could happen is they say no and go with someone else, and thats not really that bad :smile: you lose nothing in that situation. plus it will give you some experience in how to show people your abilities
:K:
ok...........

Latest