I deeply regret not having sex with 16yo girls. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm an 18yo virgin and I feel like I missed out. 16yo I see are incredibly hot and my friends told me the girls are horniest at 16. I'm just stating what everyone knows (I can already people saying "I can see why you're a virgin.")
Anyway, the thing is, without going into too much detail, I still need to do some personal growth and work on my physical appearance until I'm confident enough to lose my virginity.
I guess 2 years difference isn't a big deal but soon it will be 3 years and then it's already debatable.
Any advice? Do you think I'm weird/pathetic?
Thanks
username1862217
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You'll soon go off 16 year olds when you mature more.
Conservationofmass
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Should have gone for it.
liquity
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
dude im 16 and this sounds like a lot of bs to me... just depends on the girls you meet, there are hot girls in every age group. i dont think you should solely aim for 16 year olds like how shallow do you want to be, go for girls with personality too?? I hate how desperate some people are to lose their virginity why does it even MATTER fml nobody in my year cares who's had sex and who hasn't and we're all 16 and 17 so grow up and get over it youre not some deprived teenager.
chelseafan
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Meh. Im 19 and still go for em from time to time.
NightShroud99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
kek 16 year olds? Well there are some girls that prefer to date older guys (for whatever weird reason) so you've got that going for ya. Don't you find girls your own age attractive? I myself don't find younger women attractive but whatever floats your boat. The question is whether you'd pretty much bang anyone at this point regardless of morals, then I'd say that's a little pathetic to worry over the social construct of virginity.
Floydacious
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
18 and you feel like you already missed out? Kids these days...

Besides the older women get, the better they are
Anonymous #1
(Original post by liquity)
dude im 16 and this sounds like a lot of bs to me... just depends on the girls you meet, there are hot girls in every age group. i dont think you should solely aim for 16 year olds like how shallow do you want to be, go for girls with personality too?? I hate how desperate some people are to lose their virginity why does it even MATTER fml nobody in my year cares who's had sex and who hasn't and we're all 16 and 17 so grow up and get over it youre not some deprived teenager.
I don't care what other people think, I care what I think.
liquity
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't care what other people think, I care what I think.
and why will losing your virginity with a girl 2 years your junior make you feel any better about yourself?
Anonymous #1
and why will losing your virginity with a girl 2 years your junior make you feel any better about yourself?
It doesn't have to be losing my virginity, I just want to have had that experience at some point.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm an 18yo virgin and I feel like I missed out. 16yo I see are incredibly hot and my friends told me the girls are horniest at 16. I'm just stating what everyone knows (I can already people saying "I can see why you're a virgin.")
Anyway, the thing is, without going into too much detail, I still need to do some personal growth and work on my physical appearance until I'm confident enough to lose my virginity.
I guess 2 years difference isn't a big deal but soon it will be 3 years and then it's already debatable.
Thanks
Older women generally have more experience. Don't know about you, but I'd sooner have someone who knows what they're doing working me over instead of someone who doesn't know what gets put where.
liquity
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It doesn't have to be losing my virginity, I just want to have had that experience at some point.
hun your time will come, for now i think you should stop acting so desperate because desperateness is hideously unattractive and you dont want to come across as after only sexual stuff because that will repel girls more than attract them. just some advice for you from someone who's very happily in a relationship of a year and a half and lost her virginity at 15. oh and it also didnt make me feel any different having done it
Anonymous #1
hun your time will come, for now i think you should stop acting so desperate because desperateness is hideously unattractive and you dont want to come across as after only sexual stuff because that will repel girls more than attract them. just some advice for you from someone who's very happily in a relationship of a year and a half and lost her virginity at 15. oh and it also didnt make me feel any different having done it
Should've known you were a girl. And you know everything about guys and sex. Well done. get off your high horse missy.
liquity
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Should've known you were a girl. And you know everything about guys and sex. Well done. get off your high horse missy.
have I hit a nerve by any chance? You're going to get all funny with me because I'm younger than you and you think I'm just some immature girl who doesn't know what she's doing but honestly, being a 16 year old girl, I know what 16 year old girls like and if you're looking to sleep with one (which is still a ridiculous ambition to have) then I suggest you listen to what I have to say and stop whining.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm an 18yo virgin and I feel like I missed out. 16yo I see are incredibly hot and my friends told me the girls are horniest at 16. I'm just stating what everyone knows (I can already people saying "I can see why you're a virgin."
Thanks
Move to Thailand.
Mankytoes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm an 18yo virgin and I feel like I missed out. 16yo I see are incredibly hot and my friends told me the girls are horniest at 16. I'm just stating what everyone knows (I can already people saying "I can see why you're a virgin."
Thanks
Whether "everyone knows" that or not, they're wrong. Women's sex drive peaks around 32, there's numerous studies on this. It's guys horniness that peaks in their teens, not girls.

As for looks, it's normal to find sixteen year old girls attractive, but to have such a preference? I'd say just talk to any girls you find attractive, rather than focusing on any one demographic.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Negl at 16 I was extremely horny, I masterbated 3 times a day or something like that. It had a lot to do with my hormones, I'm 18 now and do it once a night tbf I'm always horny...
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Negl at 16 I was extremely horny, I masterbated 3 times a day or something like that. It had a lot to do with my hormones, I'm 18 now and do it once a night tbf I'm always horny...
Remove your anon plz.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Josb)
Remove your anon plz.
Lol no, I actually have spoken to you before!
Proxenus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What sources do you use? or is it imagination?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads