BA International relations students (and any students commuting?) :)

Watch
Rif
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hellooo,

Anyone reading International Relations at Sussex this year?? Would be good to find and chat to anyone on the same course so we know someone before walking into the lecture rooms :s

Also, Ill be commuting to the uni as Im only 15 mins away so are there any commuters as well?
kylefarrell96
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rif)
Hellooo,

Anyone reading International Relations at Sussex this year?? Would be good to find and chat to anyone on the same course so we know someone before walking into the lecture rooms :s

Also, Ill be commuting to the uni as Im only 15 mins away so are there any commuters as well?
whats up, im doing politics as well!
ella_turner
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll be doing IR as well!
lolap971
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi! Going to apply to Sussex for 2016 entry in Politics and IR. How do you find the Uni and the course? Is it good?
u97
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lolap971)
Hi! Going to apply to Sussex for 2016 entry in Politics and IR. How do you find the Uni and the course? Is it good?
Im applying for IR at sussex too, but what do you mean by how to find the uni and the course? you can look up UCAS search and the infos all there, or check the webite x
u97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rif)
Hellooo,

Hiya, im planning on doing IR here as well, but not sure if i should chose southampton or sussex. What drew you into sussex? Curious
lolap971
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by u97)
Im applying for IR at sussex too, but what do you mean by how to find the uni and the course? you can look up UCAS search and the infos all there, or check the webite x
Forgot that i wrote this post.. Anyway I sent my application and did not include Sussex. I was going to, just rankings and opinions about the Uni and the course made me change my mind.
u97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lolap971)
Forgot that i wrote this post.. Anyway I sent my application and did not include Sussex. I was going to, just rankings and opinions about the Uni and the course made me change my mind.
oh aright, anything in particular put you off? should i be reconsidering too? :/ Do let me know pls
lolap971
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by u97)
oh aright, anything in particular put you off? should i be reconsidering too? :/ Do let me know pls
Idk, maybe the overall view. It seems a good one at first, but students of this degree weren't so satisfied. Also the fact that maybe I applied to other unis that I liked more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (1)
100%
No - I have already returned home (0)
0%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (0)
0%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (0)
0%
No - I live at home during term anyway (0)
0%

Watched Threads