The Student Room Group

Foods that help gain weight?

I'm a little underweight and I'm determined to gain half a stone. What foods can I eat to help me gain weight healthily. Serious answers please :smile: x

Scroll to see replies

Snickers.
Original post by Blackshadow
Snickers.

I said 'healthily' but it works for me :smile: lol thank you
Original post by ButterflyBeth0
I said 'healthily' but it works for me :smile: lol thank you

**** loads of almonds.

Snickers.

Grilled chicken.

Milk.

Eat an extra meal a day.

So many possibilities.
I would say just eat the same things but in bigger portions
Nuts. Lots of calories and easy to eat (you can just have a handful between meals).
Cream Cakes, Eclairs especially
Eat loads of carbohydrates, like rice and bread. There was a point in time when my diet pretty much consisted of rice, noodles, and jam sandwiches. I was packing the pounds on really quickly.
Original post by Blackshadow
**** loads of almonds.

Snickers.

Grilled chicken.

Milk.

Eat an extra meal a day.

So many possibilities.

Thank you!! :smile: x
Milllllkkkkkk
Original post by Marauder125
Eat loads of carbohydrates, like rice and bread. There was a point in time when my diet pretty much consisted of rice, noodles, and jam sandwiches. I was packing the pounds on really quickly.

Thanks for your help I appreciate it!!x
Original post by mogwai98
Nuts. Lots of calories and easy to eat (you can just have a handful between meals).

Good idea! Any in particular?
If you want to put on healthy weight, any kind of protein really. Eggs are great, pasta, try to avoid the fatty stuff, make sure meat is the main part of your lunch and dinner (but not fatty meat like bacon or anything) but protein will help to build muscle which is heavier than fat so you'll be able to put on weight without getting chubby :smile: protein and carbs :smile:
protein foods to help. it is egg, milk etc
porridge can help u also:smile:
Fried food like Chios and kebab and samosas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Buy liquified egg whites from bulkpowders.co.uk

Make your own raspberry+dark chocolate pancakes out of them and eat them for breakfast or just for snacks.

Yum. Healthy way to gain weight.
Good idea! Any in particular?

I don't think so, whichever you like really. Just make sure they're raw and unsalted.

Nut butters can also be good if you want to gain weight healthily. Anything high protein is the way to go :smile:
Original post by liquity
If you want to put on healthy weight, any kind of protein really. Eggs are great, pasta, try to avoid the fatty stuff, make sure meat is the main part of your lunch and dinner (but not fatty meat like bacon or anything) but protein will help to build muscle which is heavier than fat so you'll be able to put on weight without getting chubby :smile: protein and carbs :smile:

I think this is my favourite reply! Thanks millions :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TorpidPhil
Buy liquified egg whites from bulkpowders.co.uk

Make your own raspberry+dark chocolate pancakes out of them and eat them for breakfast or just for snacks.

Yum. Healthy way to gain weight.

Yum! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think this is my favourite reply! Thanks millions :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw thank you that's so lovely, I hope everything goes well for you! :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest