The Student Room Group

IS THERE EVEN A CAREER FOR THIS?- chemical engineering related!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ponoyo
It is typical for engineering students to continue their degree to a 4th year so they get a MEng degree which ensures you have all the academic requirements towards becoming a chartered engineer. I would not worry too much about postgraduate courses yet as you may find you prefer other aspects of the chemeng course and/or just want to enter industry without postgraduate study.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yhh thats very true i'll never know the future.but ill just ralk about green chemistry if i ever get asked about my future aspirations at an interview
Reply 21
I am aware this is pretty old, but nottingham offers a joint course in chemical and environmental engineering, you might want to check it out! :smile:
Original post by Summit
I am aware this is pretty old, but nottingham offers a joint course in chemical and environmental engineering, you might want to check it out! :smile:

no problem, thanks for the advise. one friend of mine suggested me doing chemical engineering at a top university as the lessons taught in environmental engineering are covered in chemical engineering. and the career choice i want to persue which would hopefully involve in me trying to preserve the environment, would require that i first learn all the chemical engineering theory first before. Thats what has been advised...
do you think by me caring about the environment and hopefully trying to learn chemical engineering to preserve it, would show i have passion? how else can i come across to showni have passion gor chemical engineering
sorry about this last question,
what career could i get?

Quick Reply

Latest