Too soon to move on?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So, I just got out of a relationship with a guy... we'd been dating for 3 years. Lately, I've been getting... for lack of a better word... horny. I'm really worried because it's really intense and all I can think about is a guy's **** when I see him. Wtf. I don't know what to do like should I just get with another guy/have a one night stand to get past this?! Am I becoming a nymphomaniac? Help.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So, I just got out of a relationship with a guy... we'd been dating for 3 years. Lately, I've been getting... for lack of a better word... horny. I'm really worried because it's really intense and all I can think about is a guy's **** when I see him. Wtf. I don't know what to do like should I just get with another guy/have a one night stand to get past this?! Am I becoming a nymphomaniac? Help.
If you were in a relationship where you were having regular sex it isn't surprising that you might be finding that you miss it now it isn't there. If you can manage I would try to hold off for a bit. The way that you feel following a one night stand is often very different to how you would feel following sex within a relationship. You don't talk much about the factors surrounding your break up but if it ended soon there could be issues surrounding you still grieving for that loss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (598)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (736)
41.72%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (351)
19.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise