The Student Room Group

Transferring University problems

I have applied to university of ulster to get into 2nd year of computer science and I am transferring from Glasgow Caledonian, one of my requirements for the transfer is that I provide proof of my studies from GCU. I have contacted them and they have told me that I will not be able to get my proof until November so now I have no idea what to do, anyone ever experienced anything like this before?
Reply 1
Original post by oisin-G
I have applied to university of ulster to get into 2nd year of computer science and I am transferring from Glasgow Caledonian, one of my requirements for the transfer is that I provide proof of my studies from GCU. I have contacted them and they have told me that I will not be able to get my proof until November so now I have no idea what to do, anyone ever experienced anything like this before?
I think you have to go back to GCU and explain that November is no good to you! In the meantime, do you have any printouts of your assignment marks/exam results that you could screen shot and send to Ulster for the moment?
Reply 2
Original post by Minerva
I think you have to go back to GCU and explain that November is no good to you! In the meantime, do you have any printouts of your assignment marks/exam results that you could screen shot and send to Ulster for the moment?

Could they not give a confirmation of studies letter?
Original post by oisin-G

do you have like an online transcript that you could screenshot and send to them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending