monetti-926
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I recently got accepted a foundation course in camberwell and with it, a place in the costume store for accommodation. But I think it's a bit too far (about an hour away from the college) and I want to find a place closer to camberwell. Where should I look? Also is it too late??? I'm freaking out a bit...

Thanks in advance, guys~~~!
audreywongyue
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh my gosh, the exact same thing happened to me! I was put in Costume Store and I applied for the foundation course at Camberwell. Can anyone help? I messaged a lot of people and checked out some places on the internet, but a lot of them were 2+ room apartments, and it would be really difficult to pay for all of that without a roommate, and I'm also a little nervous about living on my own, especially since it's my first year. I'm also kind of worried about waiting until the next waitlist, since by then, I'm pretty sure most of the housing will probably be full
denverdenver99
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Try http://london-southwark.victoriahall.com/ ?

30 minutes on foot or 15 by bus.
monetti-926
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thanks! But I'm thinking of attending another art uni (for other reasons) so this thread is kinda useless haha... Good luck Audrey on your accommodation!
StudentFlatmate
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Flatmates Wanted for a flat near King's Cross, London.(£90 per week). Four places available. Must be a non-smoking, tidy, quiet, serious student. Email me at [email protected]
Eylul bakar
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I really want to move out this year september but no ual accomodations are available! Is there anyone who has a offer but reconsidering it? Preferbly highline building?
Eylul bakar
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is there anyone who wants to swap the costume store with highline building. Asap replies if possible please! X
iQ Student Accommodation
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi guys,
For those of you still in need of accommodation, we are here to help!

We have two modern student accommodation sites at Shoreditch & Hoxton with fantastic transport links to central and east London! Our Shoreditch site is a 11 minutes' walk to UAL Holborn campus, whereas our Hoxton site is just 35' on the overground from Camberwell campus. Whether you're looking for an en-suite bedroom or a self-contained studio, there's a number of options, with all-inclusive rents and fantastic social spaces!
Jemimaellis
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey I'm going into second year at LCC studying advertising. However, if any of you are looking for housing, a group of 3 of us (2 female, 1 male) are looking for a 4th non smoker student (preferably male) to join us in the hunt for a flat! We are looking in zones 1 & 2 North of the river, and about £180 each per week! If your interested, it would be great to hear from you
Alice Kotova
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Somebody still need a room in UAL halls?
I want to move out from Manna Ash House(ensuite room) in the beginning of November. So, if anybody interested, text meImage
Narmin94
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys , I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement because I should move out asap. This a single en suite room(double bed) in the student accommodation(private hall).Its too close to University of Arts London 's Colleges. My neighbours who I share kitchen with also study in the Camberwell, Chelsea and etc. All bills included, free wifi, laundry, gym, pool, music room. Its in the zone 1 and 5 minutes walking distance from Vauxhall station. Rent £ 255 pw
stressedclaud
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i checked out Bernard Myers house yesterday, it's about ten minutes from Camberwell. I'm not studying there but it'd be good for you!
CGreg-Simmons
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by stressedclaud)
i checked out Bernard Myers house yesterday, it's about ten minutes from Camberwell. I'm not studying there but it'd be good for you!
Hi
I have just accepted my offer for Bernard Myers for this September and was wondering if you found it okay? i have gone round to see it and it looked okay, but i was wondering if a first person account is any different ?
Thanks!
frankham
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alice Kotova)
Somebody still need a room in UAL halls?
I want to move out from Manna Ash House(ensuite room) in the beginning of November. So, if anybody interested, text meImage
Hey!

I really need a room for Septemberish time +Manna Ash would be perfect- I'd be really interested! Is November the definite time you're moving out?

Thanks, Frances
karina71291
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey!

I will be doing the PG. Cert in Buying & Merchandising, this Sept to Feb 2017.

Can anyone help/suggest accommodation options for the same? ( 5 months).
I got an offer for Costume Store by UAL-but sadly that was a 49 week let, which is of no use to me.

Do let me know if anyone has any leads!

Thanks=)
Meygrey
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I will be starting an MA Textile Design in Chelsea College this October. My situation is a bit different; I have a baby (1yr 3 months old) and I am expecting another in February . I need a one-bedroom flat all to myself if possible or an ensuite room to share in a flat with anyone willing to cope with my kind of situation. Any ideas, suggestions or help would be appreciated.
Silvia55
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi! I need someone to take over my contract for an Ensuite room at Station Court (Seven Sisters Victoria line and South Tottenham station), 181 pounds/week, 40 week contract, deposit already paid. Please text me if interested
lccanimation2016
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Silvia55)
Hi! I need someone to take over my contract for an Ensuite room at Station Court (Seven Sisters Victoria line and South Tottenham station), 181 pounds/week, 40 week contract, deposit already paid. Please text me if interested
I'm super interested could you just me PM me on Facebook? My Facebook name is Anna Bocca
orimedina
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, Im starting at LCF in September and I need accomodation!! Im looking for a place near the Mare Street campus, so if anyone has a room available please let me know!
csvensson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm studying at Lcc this year and looking for a spare room or literally just anywhere to live tbh. Thanks x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (17)
7.2%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.83%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (41)
17.37%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.41%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.69%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (46)
19.49%

Watched Threads