The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation help!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jemimaellis
Hey :smile: I'm going into second year at LCC studying advertising. However, if any of you are looking for housing, a group of 3 of us (2 female, 1 male) are looking for a 4th non smoker student (preferably male) to join us in the hunt for a flat! We are looking in zones 1 & 2 North of the river, and about £180 each per week! If your interested, it would be great to hear from you :smile:

Hello, I may be interested.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey, do you still have the contract for this room? I've applied so late for accommodation and now it's all gone:frown: if you are looking for a replacement i'd be happy to take it :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by absx
Hey, do you still have the contract for this room? I've applied so late for accommodation and now it's all gone:frown: if you are looking for a replacement i'd be happy to take it :smile:

Hey I've got a room at camberwell campus and i would like someone to take over my contract. Its a large en-suite room with double bed and its £183 per week.
Reply 23
Original post by Alice-L
Hey I've got a room at camberwell campus and i would like someone to take over my contract. Its a large en-suite room with double bed and its £183 per week.

Hi, is this room still available?
Reply 24
Original post by ktp240
Hi, is this room still available?

Yes it is, are you interested?
hey is it still available?
is it still available?
Hi guys im currently living at Gardens House ual accomodation and need someone to take over my room for summer. If youre a UAL student you can take over my room from June till end of August. My rent is £180 a week but im willing to drop prices !!
Its a 3/4 bed, ensuite room , located next door to camberwell. Great area.
Hi guys im currently living at Gardens House ual accomodation and need someone to take over my room for summer. If youre a UAL student you can take over my room from June till end of August. My rent is £180 a week but im willing to drop prices !!
Its a 3/4 bed, ensuite room , located next door to camberwell. Great area.
let me know if anyone is interested!!
Reply 29
I got given Will Wyatt Court but I’m studying at Camberwell and it’s quite far to travel. Looking to swap for the Gardens House or halls closer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending