The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Architectural technology september 2015 at rgu anyone??

Architectural technology september 2015 at rgu anyone?? Would be very happy to talk to at least some of my new future classmates 😄😄
Hi

I'll be starting this September. I'm really looking forward too it what with the new building and everything. :smile:
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 2
Original post by Coke-cola
Hi

I'll be starting this September. I'm really looking forward too it what with the new building and everything. :smile:

Nice!! Me too :biggrin: heard good things about the program and rgu so really excited! What accommodation will you be in?
Original post by San93
Nice!! Me too :biggrin: heard good things about the program and rgu so really excited! What accommodation will you be in?

I will be in St peters halls :smile:

Think i read in another topic you were in woolmanhill? Why did you choose the course?

Jack
Reply 4
I will be in St peters halls :smile:

Think i read in another topic you were in woolmanhill? Why did you choose the course?

Jack

Nice! Yes first they offered me woolmanhill but i liked spring garden better so will be moving to spring garden :smile:
My passion for drawing and wanting to explore more in architecture and technology made me choose this course. What about you?
Original post by San93
Nice! Yes first they offered me woolmanhill but i liked spring garden better so will be moving to spring garden :smile:
My passion for drawing and wanting to explore more in architecture and technology made me choose this course. What about you?

Ah spring garden would be good too.

I picked the course because i wanted to do the accredited course to become charted and be able to put houses through the planning process. Furthermore i decided to pick architectural technology over architecture because it's shorter and i am not artistic.

Where abouts you from?
Reply 6
Ah spring garden would be good too.

I picked the course because i wanted to do the accredited course to become charted and be able to put houses through the planning process. Furthermore i decided to pick architectural technology over architecture because it's shorter and i am not artistic.

Where abouts you from?

Oh okok nice :smile:
I am from Sweden and you?
Original post by San93
Oh okok nice :smile:
I am from Sweden and you?

Wow have you visited the university already? well i am coming from the north of the university also but only by approximately 30 miles haha So i am from Aberdeenshire :smile:
Reply 8
Wow have you visited the university already? well i am coming from the north of the university also but only by approximately 30 miles haha So i am from Aberdeenshire :smile:

Yes year 2013 went there to see my friend, she is also a student at rgu but studies another course :smile: but i haven't seen the new building were we will study so looking forward too see that 😄😄 haha okok nice! :smile:
Original post by San93
Yes year 2013 went there to see my friend, she is also a student at rgu but studies another course :smile: but i haven't seen the new building were we will study so looking forward too see that 😄😄 haha okok nice! :smile:

Yeah will be good :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest