adelehector
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does any university in the whole of England do like a foundation in Occupational Therapy or take like a btec health studies below a DMM for that course?
Racoon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by adelehector)
Does any university in the whole of England do like a foundation in Occupational Therapy or take like a btec health studies below a DMM for that course?

Google Foundation degree in Occupational Therapy,I just did and loads came up.
adelehector
Rep:
?
(Original post by Racoon)
Google Foundation degree in Occupational Therapy,I just did and loads came up.
I did just that and all I found was the actually degrees on google non what's so ever. Please help me I need urgent help
Thank you!
Racoon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did just that and all I found was the actually degrees on google non what's so ever. Please help me I need urgent help
Thank you!

Best thing is to phone UCAS tomorrow. Hopefully they will be able to help.
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you!
http://search.ucas.com/search/provid...&Page=1&flt8=3
adelehector
Rep:
?
Thanks how comes you found something so easily though. Any tips at all? For a foundation in occupational therapy what am I doing wrong?

Posted from TSR Mobile
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Look for courses called foundation entry to health professions or in some cases you can do a foundation certificate in health and social care and Unis may except this to get onto ot. Keele and central lancs might be able to help you.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I know somebody on the course I just finished whose going to do ot and there isn't specific ot foundation degree but health and social care or foundation entry health profession courses if that makes sense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.44%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads